~ f o u r t y - o n e ~

@EmmaM   has invited  @Trouble_1   to a private chat

@Trouble_1  has accepted  @EmmaM   invitation to private chat

Tori:

Yes, Emma?
Read 4:25 pm

Emma:

You believe me, right?
Read 4:27 pm

Please, tell me you don't think I'm lying. Mia and Scorp won't answer me at all and neither will Taylor
Read 4:28 pm

Tori:

I don't know what to believe, Emma.
Read 4:35 pm

Emma:

Me. Please, Tori. I need help and they won't answer.
Read 4:37 pm

I'm scared. Please, hear me out!
Read 4:37 pm

Tori:

Alright. Convince me not to shun you. I don't want to, but I don't want Mia, Scorp, and Tay to shun me
Read 4:39 pm

Emma:

And I understand that completey. I just don't get how they think mums death is my fault.
Read 4:42 pm

When I was six mum made a deal with the devil. She gave up one of us for her life. I was owned by the devil. I'd hear his voice inside my mind from that day forward giving me missions and such.
Read 4:45 pm

When mum realized I was doing his dirty work, she tried backing out of the deal. The devil was furious and took control of me. He made me kill mum. I didn't want to, I swear. He made me kill her. It was her punishment for trying to undo a sealed fate.
Read 4:48 pm

He doesn't talk so often now. After our nineteenth birthday this December I'm free. But until then I serve him still. When I try to back out he takes over and makes me kill someone I love. That's how I ended up killing Celina, Liam, and Hailey. (A/N: their other younger siblings. Celina and liam were twins and would've been 13 an Hailey would been 9)
Read 4:55 pm

I have a new task. I have to kill Harry Potter. I can't fail or he takes over and I kill the rest of you. I'll be alone and with his voice until I'm nineteen.
Read 4:58 pm

Tori:

That's a pretty far fetched story
Read 5:01 pm

Emma:

.....
Read 5:03 pm

You don't believe me.
Read 5:07 pm

Tori:

I'd be lying if I said I did.
Read 5:09 pm

Emma:

Please, Tori, you have to believe me. No one else does. I need help. Scorp and miss won't listen and Taylor won't either. Your my last chance, please!
Read 5:11 pm

Tori:

I'm sorry, Emma. I really am. I want to believe you but the devil? How far are you willing to take this?
Read 5:12 pm

I want to think you didn't kill out family of your own accord, but I can't when you say things like this.
Read 5:14 pm

Bye Emma
Read 5:14 pm

Emma:

Tori no!
Delivered 5:16 pm

Please don't leave me!
Delivered 5:17 pm

Tori...
Read 5:18 pm

So what do you think of Emma? Do you believe her or is she full of crap?