~ e i g h t y ~

@Lils.Pots Has invited @AbbyxNott  to a private chat

@AbbyxNott   Has accepted @Lils.Pots  invitation to private chat

Abbey:

What's up Lils?
Read 11:43 am

Lily:

I have the perfect plan to get you with Scorpius!
Read 11:44 am

Abbey:

Oh god, please share! I've run out of ideas.
Read 11:44 am

Lily:

Okay, well first we give him a love potion and make him 'love' me.
Read 11:45 am

Abbey:

Why not me? I want him to like me, not you! You can not have him!
Read 11:46 am

Lily:

Don't worry hun, he is all yours. I much prefer Lorcan.
Read 11:49 am

So, basically we get him to fall under a love potion with me for about a week or so. Then we have it wear off and he'll be furious and need a shoulder to cry on, and you'll be that shoulder!
Read 11:51 am

Abbey:

Are you sure this will work, Lils. He's heads over heels with Rose! Why does he like her and not me?
Read 11:52 am

Lily:

I don't know. Your mother would be pleased a lot easier if he'd just get over her already.
Read 11:56 am

Abbey:

As horrible as it sounds, I sometimes wish my mother was dead.
Read 11:57 am

All this pressure from her. She'll disown me if I don't marry Scorpius and get him to love me! And I don't even love him.
Read 11:57 am

Lily:

I know. Having to put on this act in front of everyone kills me as well. My entire family hates me. If only they knew I was just trying to help you.
Read 11:59 am

Abbey:

Exactly. I don't hate them either. I seem like I want to rip Rose's throat out every time I see her, but I don't. She's a really smart and independent woman. I respect her, but it just makes me so upset that she's the one thing standing in my way of keeping my mother happy with me.
Read 12:01 pm

Lily:

What if you didn't listen to her.
Read 12:01 pm

Abbey:

I have to! She'll disown me. She doesn't care about Henry. We all know he has his eyes set on Dominique. I'm the only one that matters. She couldn't have a Malfoy so she expects me to, and with dad dead it makes it harder since there's no one to stand up to her anymore.
Read 12:03 pm

Lily:

Abbey, if your mother didn't force this on you, who would you choose to be with?
Read 12:05 pm

Abbey:

Hugo.
Read 12:05 pm

Lily:

Wow, that was quick. You amsered within five seconds.
Read 12:06 am

Abbey:

Because he's who I like. Maybe even love, I don't know. But he's just.... Lily I'd choose him. The way he gets so protective of his sister even though Jes younger, he doesn't care what others think, he's just perfect.
Read 12:07 pm

Lily:

Than let's do the right thing. Let's say 'Fuck Pansy' and move onto the life we want
Read 12:08 pm

Abbey:

Yeah, yeah let's do that.
Read 12:09 pm

I'm going to talk to mom now
Read 12:13 pm

Lily:

You go, girl.
Read 12:17 pm