Chapter 11

{Kylie's pov}

"This dress would look amazing on you!" I say.

Lauren and I are out shopping as we have spent the past few days with the o2l boys so we decided to just have a girls day at the mall.

"I'll go try it on," Lauren says. I hand her the dress and she heads to the fitting room while I rummage through some more dresses until I find one that I try on.

We both decide to buy our dresses. As we walked throughout the mall, I get a phone call. I grab my phone put of my pocket and I glance at the screen. It's our mom.

"Crap," I say as I put my phone up to my ear.

"Who is it?" Lauren mouths to me.

"Mom," I mouth back.

"Hello?" I say into my phone.

"Hey Kylie. It's mom. I'll be home in about 20 minutes. See you later!" And with that, she hung up.

"What did she say?" Lauren asks.

"She'll be home in 20 minutes," I sigh. It takes 5 minutes to get back to the o2l house and 20 minutes to get home from there.

We quickly drive to the o2l house, grab our stuff and tell the guys where were going, and head home.

_______________

{At home}

"Where have you been!" Mom yells as we walk through the door.

"We were at the mall," I answer. Mom doesn't like it if we're not home when she comes home. She gets angry, and to be honest it's kind of scary.

"You better not have used my money," mom warns us. She doesn't want us near her money because she says she needs it for "more important things" than whatever else we need money for.

"Nope, we both used our birthday money."

"You better have," she threatens me.

"Yes mom." And with that, she slapped me and walked away.

______________

Thank you all for over 200 reads on both of my Ricky fanfics. I promise more frequent updates for you all. I got to the point I wanted to be in this story so therefore I have no writes block. Thanks again for all the reads!! It's quite appreciated.

❤ Applebeees