Threats

•-•Art doesn't belong to me•-•

Hiccups POV

We walked outside and saw this

Hiro whistled and yelled "YOU GET IT BRO" "HIRO"he yelled back "WHAT ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU LIKE HER"Hiro shouted "so Hamada got a thing for me"Elsa smirked "I yes um maybe yeah"tadashi blushed "ELSA YOU GO GIRL GET YOUR PRINCE CHARMING"Anna shouted...

Hiro whistled and yelled "YOU GET IT BRO" "HIRO"he yelled back "WHAT ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU LIKE HER"Hiro shouted "so Hamada got a thing for me"Elsa smirked "I yes um maybe yeah"tadashi blushed "ELSA YOU GO GIRL GET YOUR PRINCE CHARMING"Anna shouted "ANNA MARI ARENDELLE I WILL TELL KRISTOFF YOU LIKE HIM"Elsa threatened "HEY TADASHI ELSA THINKS YOUR SMART AND CUTE AND OH WHAT DID YOU TELL ME ELSA THATS RIGHT JUST HOT"Anna smirked the two were bright red "hehehehe"Eros and psyche giggled taking pictures "hey babe send those to me" Hiro told Eros "ok"Eros smiled "oooooo babe Hiro is this the girl you talk NON STOP about"tadashi smirked "I have a question"I raised my hand "yes what is it"Elsa asked "one why are we out in the rain and two why are we yelling WHEN WE COULD WALK ACROSS THE STREET" "oh let's get the bus and I guess go back to eros's place"astrid shrugged and we all walked to the bus Hiro and Anna kept pushing tadashi and Elsa closer together "Hiro could you stop"tadashi asked "Never you are gonna kiss and your gonna like it"Hiro replied pushing him closer "yeah Elsa kiss him now"Anna pushed Elsa "wh-what why"Elsa asked "because the fandom is real" Hiro explained "oh hey there is the bus no more kiss bye" tadashi ran into the bus and we followed "soooo you talked about me non stop"Eros smirked "yes but you also texted me non stop"Hiro smirked at his blushing girlfriend "shut up"she mumbled "hey"Merida and jack waved "we just got on and Hiiiiii"Eros waved "Merida fell for me" jack smirked "shut it idiot"Merida punched him in the arm astrid just laughed "your too precious for this world"I hugged her "awe"heather cooed.

"So who's house have we not seen"astrid asked "Heather and Dagurs tadashi and hiros anna And Elsa's the twins snot louts Merida has seen jacks and yeah that's all"Eros shrugged "I choose either Anna and Elsa's or Hiro and tadashis"astrid yawned leaning on me.

I wrapped my arm around her and smirked at Hiro and Eros but they didn't notice because Eros panting and her face was red Hiro was asking what was wrong "Eros what happened"Hiro asked "DAGUR HAS A THING FOR THE BADASS GIRL MALA"Eros his her face in hiros jacket, Dagur just looked down "OoOoOoOooOooOoooOooOoooOOOo" Heather poked her brother "AND RUFF HAS A CRUSH ON THIS GUY NAMED ERET" "OoooOooOooooOOooOoo"tuff poked his sister "can't keep a secret now can you eros" ruff crossed her arms.

"I'm so sowwy"she apologized trying not to laugh jack was already laughing his butt off with Merida "so dagur when will you introduce me to this mala~"Heather teased "if you act like that never"he crossed his arms "awww pwease"she begged "nope"dagur shook his head.

Jack fell face first into the seat as the bus stopped Merida was laughing at him, "dagur hello can I sit with you"a girl with short blonde hair asked "sure mala"dagur smiled and scooted over we all made that 😏 face.

"So mala where are you from"Heather asked "oh I'm the daughter of the queen of England I came here for a vacation"she explained "DAMN YOU GOT IT GOOD DAGUR"I shouted "what"mala asked "oh noooothing"rapunzel smirked.