Everything is ok

Heathers POV

"Hmm hm hmhmmm"Eros hummed "whatcha humming"Hiro asked "blackout"Eros told him "doesn't that have rap can you rap"I asked she nodded "hold on"she stayed quiet for a second then started.

"Yo yo they throwin' bottles in the street people looting and shooting sonny they wanna see a robbery we gotta keep moving"she rapped "naw man I can't leave we gotta guard the store" "they gonna bombard the store until you ain't got a store no more" "I got a baseball bat on a rack in the back" "I got a couple of Roman candles we can distract the vandals" "hey yo I see some thugs coming man we gonna get jacked up" "gimme a light I'll be right back back up" backup backup"Eros rapped "IN THE HEIGHTS"Lin Manuel Miranda ran in and tackled her.

"YOU SAW IN THE HEIGHTS"he asked "YUS SONNY AND USNAVI WERE MY FAVORITE CHARECTERS"Eros and Lin fangirled "CHRIS GET IN HERE"Lin basically screamed "what do you want Lin"Chris asked "SHE SAW IN THE HEIGHTS"Lin pushed Eros forwards Eros nodded "YAS"Chris spun her around "HIRO BE MY STUPID DORKY HERO AND HELP"Eros reached for Hiro "nah I'm good" Hiro grinned "I hate you"Eros crossed her arms.

"Anyway hold on what happened to hiccstrid"snotlout asked we all shrugged "anyway we need to get going see you later hopefully because I love you Lin you are awesome and my precious angel and you a linnamon roll"Eros waved as Hiro dragged her away.
Hiccups POV

It was a week until graduation and we found out jay was the one texting astrid anyway "ast"I got on one knee and she turned around a gasped "astrid hofferson will you marry me?"i asked "hiccup"she smiled "YES"she tackled me.

"Astrid I love you"I whispered "love you too hiccups"she whispered back "I will never ever leave you no matter what I love you to the moon and back you are my everything I never want to lose you" (only if someone would say that to me ;-;) she giggled "shut up you big dork"and she kissed me.

My life is almost complete

BAIIIIIIII X3