Chapter 14: Seeing you again

The doctor comes out with his head down. "What the hell was all that?" I ask. "I guess by you saying you love her, she heard it which caused her heartbeat to increase."  

I nod. A smile spreads across my face. The thought of her waking up is amazing. "So does this mean she wakes up?"  I ask.  He walks around me. "Yea, i think so."    I glance at her room one more time. Then my phone rings. It's a text from jake. It reads:

The pack needs you, there's  rouge's  wondering on our teritory. -jake

Just take care of it beta, until i get there. - Klaus 

I put my phone away and look at the doctor. "I'll be back later, I have to take care of some issues with the pack." He nods. I walk out of the hospital and into the dark night. The moon is peeking out from behind some clouds. I remember the night sam was really mad at her dad and she was about to go for a run. The moon looks exactly like it did that night. Weird, i thought to myself.

When i get to the pack house the lights are on, and the door is opened. There's blood on the drive way, and i hear howling from inside the house. It's a painful howl. Snapping out of my thoughts i  run to the house. Fear of someone in my pack getting hurt goes through my mind. I walk in to see no one in the kitchen or living room. I assume their in the basement.  When i get to the basement i see a wolf layed out on the floor and my pack standing around it.

"What happened here?" I say

"We took care of the rouge's." Says Jake.

I nod. "Then why the hell is there a damn rouge on my basement floor?!" i yell, causing some people to flinch. "We killed it." Says Ian. He just recently joined my pack. I should kick him out for being all over sam. But i'll just make him pay for it later. "Were there any others?" I ask, examining the wolf. "No we scared them away." Says jake. I nod.  

"Ok but if they come back, call me." I say starting to walk out the door.

"Wait.. where are you going?' Asks jake. 

"Im going back to the hospital, i think sam might wake up today, it's been almost a month and i just need to see her." I say and walk out. 

When i get back to the hospital the nurses are crowded in sam's room. My heartbeat increases as i walk slower and slower to the window. I open the door and the nurses clear the room. My eyes light up and i stand there with a huge smile on my face. I cant believe it.  I walk closer but very slowly taking in what's happening. "Hey sam." I say. "Hey." She says with a smile that could light up a room.  She awake.. Finally awake. ..

Sorry for the short chapter but hey! sam's awake and everything is all good.. mabey. I'll upload soon i promise.