Chapter 15: Bad History.. Never good

I look up at the doctor with a smile. "So when can she leave?" i asks.  He looks a his clipboard and lifts up a page, trying to find something. "In two weeks, if her health stays at this rate." I nod. Holding her hand in  mine i smile. "I cant wait." I says. She smiles. That smile i've missed so much. I just want to hold her and never let her go. Ever! 

Two weeks later

Sam's p.o.v

"You ready?" Asks Klaus. It had been two weeks and today was the day that i was clear to leave the hospital. The week flew by really quickly.

Quicker than i expected actually. "Yea." I say with a smile. I look back at the now empty room, checking if i forgot anything. "Good, let's go." Says Klaus as he grabs my hand.

We walk out and the bright sun hits  my face. My hand quickly goes up to my face to block the sun from my eyes.  I suddenly realize i've been in a room for almost a month.

No sunlight, no fresh air. How bad is that? Klaus pulls me towards his cherry red mustang. It's weird i've never noticed this car before. Or is it just new?

"Earth to Sam." Wait i know that voice. I quickly turn to see a big smile on his face. "Jake!" I say giving him a super tight hug. He laughs "Hey Sam."

He says letting me go to examine me. "Alright that's enough." Says Klaus getting in the car followed by me and Jake.

"Aw is the big bad alpha getting jealous?" Says Jake with a sarcastic sympathy voice.  Klaus turns his head to glare at Jake who's grinning in the back seat. "

Hey, he's just kidding... let it go." I say with a caring smile. He smiles back and starts to drive.

We drive in silence all the way back to my house. "So.. i guess i'll see you guys later." I say, not making eye contact. Staring at my house.

I wonder how gran has been doing. I know it's not easy having your only gran daughter in the hospital.

Poor gran. "Yea, i'll be over later." Says Klaus. I smile and we stare into each other eyes until Jake says something. "Yea he just wants to get laid.. you've been gone a long time.. which means big alpha is getting hornier each day!" Says Jake.

My face goes bright red. I glance at Klaus he's too busy glaring at Jake and i bet their having a mind conversation. As wolf's you can communicate with the people in your pack through mind. But only the people in your pack.

"Sam i don't-" Says Klaus but i rush out the car, trying to avoid talking to Jake about me and Klaus's sex life which is none of Jake's business.

I walk into my house in relief. I so didn't want to stay for that awkward conversation. Getting out of my thoughts i see my gran in the kitchen. She's drinking cranberry juice. It calms her nerves, so she drinks it alot. I put my hands oer her eyes.

"Guess who?" I say.

"um... is it that dreamy doctor from general hospital?" She asks. I drop my hands.

"No it's your favorite gran daughter." I say.

"Your my only gran daughter." 

"True.. can i just have a hug." I say as we hug for a while. "I've missed you so much." She says. I laugh. "I missed you too." i say.  

"Are you hungry?" she asks fumbling through one of the drawers. "No, just tired I'm gonna shower then lay down." I say walking up the steps. "OK call me if you need me, I'm going to nora's house." She says walking out the door.

For an elder she sure does go alot of places. Most parents wouldn't dare leave their teen at home alone. But gran trusts me. Which is a good thing.