Chapter 23: Who said coming out of the closet was easy

THIS CHAPTER IS BOYxBOY ONLY, THANKS FOR READING ,<3

Shane's POV

I walk on the side walk in the misty fog. I just had to leave. How dare Klaus say he could protect Sam better thanme. Well he didn't say those exact words but i took what he said out of context.  I'm not sure if i even want Sam to date Klaus.

But if i tell her not to she'll be heart broken, and i can't do that to her. I take a deep breath before walking on the porch of the familer large blue and white house. "Hey." Says Spencer gretting me at the door with a smile and no shirt on.

My eyes fall from his face to his amazingly sculpted abs. No what am i saying. weres aren't gay. I mean have you ever saw Jacob tell Quinn he's in love with him or that they're mates... No because like i said before werewolfs aren't  gay.

"You wanna come in?" He asks noticing i was staring at his abs. I nod and follow him in his house. "Want something to drink?" Asks Spencer opening the fridge and lookinh over at me for my answer. "Water is fine, it'll calm me."

I say. He leans down and opens a drawer. He pulls out two bottles of water and tosses one to me. Then he makes his way to the couch. "So what brings you here, trouble at the peterson house?" Asks Spencer as he drinks his water.

I bite my lip. I know I shouldnt feel this way about him but I just can't help it. "Yea something like that." I say taking a sip of my water.

"Let me guess ,Klaus being over protective Alpha again." I nod. I don't care if he is her mate. Im her brother and I've been there for here always. "He doesn't mean anything by it, he's just in love with sam and plus they've been through alot together." Says Spencer.

"I just don't want to see her get hurt by yet another Alpha." I say facing spence. "Don't worry if he does hurt her he'll have to deal with me, I promise."

Says Spencer as he puts his hand on my leg. I feel tingles shoot down my spine causing me to jump. By the look on his face he felt it too.

I back up all the way to the point where my back is against the wall. "Don't fight your feelings." Says Spence as he closes the distance between us.  "Are you gay?" I ask him softley.

"'Yes and proud of it." Says Spencer as he lightly brushes his hands on my arm. "But the question is are you?" Says Spence.

"I-I-I dont know." I say stambling over my words. With his warm body on mine i can't focus. "I can help decide." He says with a smirk

.He eans in and presses his lips against mines. The tingles come back only they're stronger. When his soft lips are on mines like this it feels like we are the only two in the entire world.

We come up for air breathing very heavy. "Ok im gonna ask again, Are you gay?" Asks Spencer. I don't answer right away. Im still captivated by the sweet pasionate kiss we just had.

"I don't know i think iam." I say. He glares at me. I guess i don't soun too convincing. "Ok fine im gay but i could never come out."

I say making my way back over to the couch. "Just remmber you don't have to come out if your not ready and when you do i'll be right by your side."

He says giving me a kiss on the cheek. "So what are we dating now?" Asks Spencer.  I grin as i push him down on the couch, and get on top of him in staddle position.

He begans to struggle to get loose from my grip but i don't let him. I began to kiss his neck, and i hear a slight moan escape his lips.

"Does that answer your question?" I say getting off him. He smirks as he holds me in his strong arms. "Yea i guess it does, boyfriend." I laugh.

"Can I crash here, I kinda don't want to deal with the drama at home." I say.

"Sure but you should know im a cuddler... race you to the bed." Exclaims Spencer before he dashes off and jumps into bed. I run after him and lay next to him, and fall asleep in his arms.