ep1

( тнιѕ ιѕ nejι and тenтen and тнeιr cнιldren perѕpecтιve ) ( arт noт мιneѕ)

As the sun shine on the village of Konoha, villagers wake up to do their businesses, children rush out the houses for school, and Naruto and his friends have their own families. Now let's see which one of our favorite families are there...... Ah right! Neji and Tenten! The two ninjas have fell in love ever since they met...

And now they're here with two beautiful children. In the Hyuga house a young girl was up as she put her  up in two pigtails leaving a bang out, her name is Tatsu Hyuga and she was determine to become the best weapon mistress in Konoha just like her mother...

"Tatsu breakfast!" yelled a female voice. " I'll be down!" Tatsu say as she walk down the stairs and enter the dining room where her younger brother sat. "Morning Tat-Chan!" yelled Teiji as he wave his hand wildly. "Morning" Tatsu say as she sat down to eat.

Tenten came out smiling as she hug both her children. " The first day of your academy for my panda buns girl!" Tenten wailed as she smile, "Mama...." Tatsu say flushed, she still call Tenten mama because she so used to it. After breakfast, Teiji went to the door to put his shoes on with Tatsu as he look around.

"Where's papa? He's suppose to take us to the academy... " Tenten walk toward him as her face shows discomfort and a bit of pain. "Your father is a ANBU captain and he needs to take a lot of time doing things little one" Tenten's voice trail off but, she shook her head and smile again. "Anyway look at the time! We must head out!"

Tatsu put her shoes on and head out the house with her family, they walk the dusty road to the academy. Tatsu mind wander about her father leaving a lot and almost never have time to spend with her and her family.

Tatsu look at the academy in front of her and knows this will be a long journey for her....

нello readerѕ and тнanĸ yoυ ғor readιng ep 1! ι нope ι ѕpell everyтнιng rιgнт and ιғ noт pleaѕe ιnғorм мe! anoтнer тнιng ι'll υpload aѕ мυcн cнapтerѕ aѕ ι can! ι'll тry мy вeѕт!! ѕee ya!!