ep 9

Teiji begin following Sasuke quietly for a while, as he leap from tree to tree breathing heavily. "ʜᴇ's ғᴀsᴛ" Teiji thought as he stop in a tree, Sasuke stop a bit as he sigh before making shadow clones as they spread out.

Teiji alert his eyes quickly before a clone appear behind him, immediately he threw a kunai at it before it poof. Teiji jump out of the tree before he undo his braid ponytail as his long hair swish over his entire face.

" ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ʜɪᴍ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ" Teiji thought as Sasuke stood there. "Who are you and why you're following me?" Sasuke say as his dark onyx eyes stare deep into Teiji's.  Teiji didn't reply so Sasuke active his 'Sharingan'.

" Now tell me who you are...... " Teiji stare but he have to move, quickly the boy rush towards Sasuke with his weapons as he active them to move. Sasuke curve and hit them with his sword with a nonchalant look.

Sasuke look closely at the ninja, he could've sworn the boy look resemble to that... Hyuga...... But why's he following him? Sasuke watch as Teiji try to hit him but quickly got pinned down.

Sasuke stare as he removed the pieces of hair from the boy. Teiji freaked as he look into the eyes of the Uchiha. Sasuke was a little stunned, as he look at the panting  lavender eye child beneath him glaring.

" You're a Hyuga why didn't you use your Byakugan?" Sasuke quipped.
Teiji stare but quickly answer when Sasuke tighten his grip. " I can't active it! Even though my older sister can!" he said.

Sasuke let go of Teiji. " You're the son of that Hyuga from the side branch... Your name Teiji Hyuga..... Your older sister name Tatsu and your mother Tenten correct?" "right Uchiha -San"

Sasuke smirk a bit, "I just left the village to see the damage your mother has left, then I visit the hospital where your sister told me what happen and why your mother was furious " Teiji sigh as he begin to rebraid his hair.

"I just wanted to know more about Mama clan that's all... " Suddenly a book was thrown at him as Teiji catch it, it was the book about Tenten's clan. "How did you-" "Naruto have it to me so I can investigate their villages, he say the clan was really powerful like my clan but has it been wiped out due to many enemies wanting its eyes ".

Teiji nod, " I know but since we're far can't I come along?" "Fine but you can't go back since your from that clan.... Come along then". 

The two went off to find out more about the Dragon clan, but deep in the shadows is a ninja who chuckle...

" Indeed there's still a few more Dragon clan members left.... This'll be interesting "