ep8

Teiji remember everything that day..... The day when his mother fainted after getting into a argument with him..... He remember when Tatsu ran off to find the Hokage and the others. When they all came Ino check Tenten with her mind abilities.

"She's alright.... Her head is hot and she breathing softly..... We'll take her to the hospital....." Ino say as Naruto pick Tenten up bridal style, "I inform Shikamaru to message Neji.... "  Naruto say.

Before Naruto left he stare at the gigantic hole Tenten made. "She's really strong " he say with a half smile before leaping out.

"Alright I'll inform Sai to get Choji, Kiba, Rock Lee, and...... Maybe Sasuke...... To figure out this hole.. "
Ino trailed off. " We'll visit mama right now" Tatsu said.

At the hospital, Sakura checks on Tenten while Tatsu and Teiji waits... "I  feel terrible for doing this..... " he say as Tatsu look at her younger brother, "I understand but fate will show us the way Teiji....."

Teiji look down and decide something..... Something that will change..... "I'll be outside to get some air" he rush out as the cool air hit his face. Teiji look at the hospital before running towards his home. Inside he grab his important stuff.

" weaponѕ, ѕcroll, ѕoмe cloтнeѕ, and ѕoмe ѕnacĸѕ"  Teiji immediately bolt out the door with his stuff as he head towards the gate. The gate opened to reveal.......

Sasuke?!

Teiji heard of the Uchiha prodigy but never have he talk or seen him...
Teiji shook his head and leap over the gate even though it was higher than a large tree but because he was so skilled  he manage to do it.

Teiji went into a tree and watch as Sasuke strolled out the gate....

Teiji need to find out more about his mother and her clan so he went out..... And he have no choice but to follow Sasuke to see if he goes anywhere that involves Teiji mother.

yeѕ ι ĸnow ιт вeen a wнιle вυт ι'м вacĸ and ready тo go!! wнoo!! wнoo!!