ep7

Teiji cover his mouth as the class turn to look at him, his teacher clear his throat and said " why are you yelling?" Teiji wiggle in his seat as he murmur " I was scare..... Because of a upcoming test?" "You mean the Chunin Exams?" "yes"

"Well don't be, I'll help you Teiji alright?" "Thanks" after class, Teiji rush home to greet his sister as she mediates. "Tatsu! I found out something about mother!"

"........ You're disturbing me... "

"but-" Teiji immediately ran out when Tatsu shot her "Hyuga glare'. Teiji stay in his room looking over the book ad his mind cross....  " ѕo ιт'ѕ тrυe... do мaмa ĸnow тнιѕ?" The next day during afternoon Teiji was helping his mother make weapons.

" After we're done I have to head over your aunt's house to give her my recipe so she can cook something different tonight" Tenten said, "We understand" Tatsu say before shaping a kunai.

Tenten got up to retrieve some iron but Teiji stop her. " Mama do you know about....... This book?" "...... Yes I do" Teiji and Tatsu both stare, "Ma- I mean mother....... So why didn't you tell us?" "I couldn't..... I was afraid you weren't ready... "

" Weren't?! Mama I always wanted to know about your side of heritage!"
Teiji yelled with tears in his eyes. "Why didn't you tell us?! Why?!"

Tenten sigh as Tatsu try to stop Teiji, "mother's bern working hard and you've been crying about the most ridiculous things!" "All I want to know is why haven't she told us?!" Teiji scream.

" TEIJI THAT'S ENOUGH!!!" Tenten slam her foot on the ground as weapons surge around her before a loud  вooм happen. The two children watch in awe as the smoke clear.
In the middle Tenten look down before fainting.

"Mama!"