ep2

Tatsu look eerily at the academy as she rub her head, "Well i'll see you later mama and Teiji" she gave them both a hug and rush into the academy as she went into the line of other students. There in front of her stood her uncle Naruto standing as he made a speech. Tatsu look around for her cousin,  but stop when she notice a train hitting into the hokages stone faces.

Tatsu sigh  "вorυтo". Naruto look frustrated as Konohamaru teleport to the top of the mountain and stop Boruto. Naruto sigh and continue the speech before he sends the students to class. In class Shino was talking about what they'll be doing during the year and what techniques they'll be practicing.

The door opened as Boruto walk in grinning like a idiot before he yelled  "I'm here!" The class look annoyed as he chatted on and on about being different until Shino yell at him. At lunch Tatsu sat with her comrades and cousin.  ( because she believe that comrades the right word for friends)

" The old man wouldn't even stay home for dinner!" Boruto complained as he took a bite out of his hamburger. " Well Boruto think about it, uncle Naruto is the hokage and he must prep to protect you and your family, my family, and the villagers living here".  " Still it's not fair Tat-chan!"
"Life's not fair". Tatsu replied back rolling her eyes.

"Baka you heard Tatsu, Lord hokage is working hard for this village!" Sarada snark as she glare at Boruto with her dark eyes. " Fine fine!" Boruto say, after a long day of the academy Tatsu walk to her mother's weapon's shop.

Tenten's weapon shop is one of the best shops in Konoha, known for the amazing weapons create by the best and only weapon mistress in Konoha is the one and only Tenten!

Tatsu walk through the door seeing the decorated walls with golden crests with dragons in the middle. "Mama I'm here!" she walk where her mother was outside training with Teiji. "Oh Tatsu how was your day?" Tenten asked as she block her hands from Teiji's hits.

" It was very interesting..... Did you know about -" "Boruto had a train that hit the stone faces?" Tenten smile. "Right mama that's why but, how did you know?"  "I have my ways"

Later into the night, Tatsu mediate near her window as she was in a deep thought. Meanwhile, Tenten was in the living room making new weapons so it can be deliver to the Mist village first thing tomorrow. The door suddenly ring as Tenten got up and went to open it and there stood Neji...

нello agaιn everyone and ι мanage тo υpload ep2! тнe pιcтυre oғ тaтѕυ doeѕ noт вelong тo мe! нopeғυlly ι'll υpload мore ѕoon! ѕee ya!