ep5

"Byakugan!" a pair of lavender eyes with veins stretching out were shown as Tatsu rush towards Hanabi who also done the same thing with a smile. "You must've learn a lot from your parents.... " "Agree Auntie Hanabi... I learn from the best. " She jump up and manage to get a hit on Hanabi shoulder before Teiji release his 100 kunais style.

As Hanabi deflect them, Tatsu went behind and did 'Eight Trigrams Palm Heavenly Spin' as Hanabi got hit. Hanabi almost fell and smile, " alright you win" Teiji stare. " We did?" "yes Teiji"  he jump up in victory as his sister smile a bit.

"Excellence work there you two".... Said TenTen as she hug her children. "Indeed it is" Neji nod in approval, "but there were a few minor issues"....  Tatsu and Teiji stare waiting for what their father have to say...

" Teiji your weaponry must be in more style and quit shaking when you fight..... And Tatsu although you master the Byakugan you need to be in more angle in order hit directly at your opponent " The children bow and nod their heads. "They did perfectly Neji...." Say Hiashi with a small smile.

"I suppose Hiashi -Sama....." "they did wonderful Neji let them have their victory" Tenten say looking a bit distraught at her husband. Neji always and still will act like this....

The Hyuga family walk out on the dusty road just as school went out, the children were pick up early to train which why they left school early. Suddenly,  a flash of a ninja went past their eyes. Neji use his "Byakugan!" and look before sighing, "Boruto.... " he say. Tenten leap after him and pulled his collar, "Ow! Oh hi Auntie TenTen..... " he say sheepishly.

" So you came out of school that quick Bolt?" " yes.... " "A lie dear, you skipped school with your friends judging by your face." "Oh come on!"
TenTen sigh and rolled her eyes, "your mother will eventually find out.... So go on" "She won't!" Boruto say as he leap away. "Bye Auntie Tenten and Uncle Neji and Tatsu and Teiji!"

Tatsu rolled her eyes, "mama why did you let him go?" "well he's Boruto and he's the son of Naruto so he'll make screw ups like his dad" "I see" The family went back to their home in peace as Tatsu think about the Exams coming up while Teiji thinks about something he wants to know about....

That something is to know why he can't active his parents abilities well.....

well тнaт waѕ ιnтereѕтιng! neхт ep wιll aвoυт тeιjι!! pleaѕe gιve мe a revιew on anyтнιng ι dιd! ѕee ya laтer!!!