Something Different... Chapter 6

A/N:

OK, so I realize that I owe all of you a HUGE apologize for not uploading anything in like forever, and trust me I feel extremely bad about it... I had a number of things keeping me from writing. 1. I had a few family problems. 2. I had other family members come to visit and that hardly ever let me going the computer >.< it sucked! They were he for a month! 3. I had a dance recital. 4. boyfriend issues, which killed me a little bit on the inside. 5. A very big case of writers block that would not go away. And finally 6. I had final exams at school, which sucked by the way! So all of that has kept me from being able to upload anymore of my story's, but I have not forgotten about them!!

 Please vote, comment, fan, and all that stuff. that is what keeps me going and what makes me want to write more. :)

Anyways! I think I have been babbling long enough here! I shall let you all read now my little pancakes!

Angel's P.O.V.

It was the middle of class and I couldn't stop thinking about the many possible outcomes for tonight. Ok, maybe there was not that many but I could come up with a few. Although I was worrying about how the night would go, I was more worried about what song I was going to play for him. Unless he wanted to pick what song I played, then I guess that would be a lot easier. I just hope that if that is the case, that I will at least know the song.

The rest of the day flew by and before I knew it the bell signalling the end of the day had already gone and I was walking to my locker to put my stuff away and grab my bag. Today was a miracle. I had actually not been beaten up by bullies like usual.

I shut my locker and turned around to see Skylar standing behind me with his stuff waiting for me.

“You ready to go?” He asked me and smiled taking my hand.

“Yup!” I said popping the “P”.

We began to walk down the halls and out the front doors to my car. Once we get in we through our bags into the back seat and then he started the car.

We drove to my house in silence, except for me telling him the directions to my house. Although for me I was screaming and doing nothing but panicking on the inside. I was scared that my parents would end up being there and everything would be ruined. I was also nervous because I had never actually had anyone over to my house before, and that includes Alexander. I never wanted anyone to see what my home life was like. I never told anyone, and no one has ever been there to see what it was like.

I didn't need anyone to know about any of the things that I went through at home. And that especially meant Skylar. I don't want him to think horribly of me. I don't think I would be able to live with myself if I had him hate me too. I mean I know I will always have Alexander, but I feel like if I lose Skylar, then it will all just be too much to take.

After about a 15 minute drive from school, I finally pulled up in front of my house. We grabbed our bags from the back seat and got out of the car, I walked a head of him so that I could unlock the door.

Once it was unlocked I allowed for Skylar to go in first and then I walked in behind him and shut the door behind us.

I grabbed his hand and led him to my room and we set our bags down on the ground.

I told him I would be right back and then ran into the kitchen to see if I had anything for us to eat. Of course we didn't so I grabbed two bottles of water and ran back upstairs.

When I walked into my room I found Skylar siting on my bed looking around my room at all of the posters that I had up in my walls.

I smiled slightly and handed him a bottle of water. Before siting next to him on the bed.