Something Different... Ch. 5

A/N:

So today we had amazing weather where i am, so after enjoying it for about 4 – 5 hours, i decided that having this wonderful mood, it would be nice to update Something Different. Let me know what you guys think of this chapter!

I am dedicating this chapter to @iamsaviour. May you both rest in piece!

I would really appreciate the comments! I keeps me motivated and makes me want to continue writing this!

<3

Now go on and read!

Angels P.O.V

I couldn't believe it! It was like I was dreaming. Considering that the last time he did kiss me I thought it was a dream. That out of me no longer wanting to be alone and only have one friend, Alexander, that I made him and the whole kiss up to keep me company.

But no. It was all real, and he was only an inch away from me.

Slowly and cautiously I closed the gap between us and our lips met.

The kiss started off soft and sweet but soon got more intense. We both had our eyes closed, enjoying every moment of the kiss.

I tangled my hands into his long gorgeous hair, as he bit my bottom lip asking for entrance. I willingly let him in. I stood up from the chair I was in so that I could be more level with him, not once breaking the kiss.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I moaned into the kiss as his tongue explored my mouth. We stayed like that for a while until we finally needed to stop for air.

We broke this kiss off and I cupped his face in my hands. Breathing heavy from the kiss, we just stood there looking into each others eyes, smiling slightly.

I finally broke the silence by saying, “So... Where does this leave us?”

He did not have to think long before he smiled and asked, “Be my boyfriend?”

My eyes widened and my breath caught in my throat. What? Boyfriend? But I hardly knew him. And he hardly knew me. But then again, I guess that we would get to know each other.

I smiled as I said, “Yes.”

And then he leaned down and kissed me again, only this time it was not rough, but soft and sweet.

We both pulled away and I decided that I still wanted to get to know him more, and seeing as we still had about forty minutes left for lunch, I decided that there was no better time then the present.

“Lets play 20 questions.” I said and he laughed.

“OK you wanna go first?” He asked.

I nodded and said, “Favourite colour?”

“Black.”

“Red. Favourite food?”

“Oranges.” [A/N: oranges are awesome just to set the record strait!]

“Cupcakes. Favourite things to do?”

He thought about it for a moment before answering.

“Writing, singing, and listening to music.”

“You sing?” I asked kind of surprised.

“Yeah a bit. But its only a hobby.”

“OK well I play a few songs on the guitar in my free time if that makes you feel any better.” I said giving him a small smile.

He smiled back and said, “I'd love to hear you play sometime.”

“OK, if I play for you, then I want to hear you sing.” I said to him.

“But I'm not all that good...” He tried to get out of it. But I was not going to let him off the hook that easily.

“Oh come on.” I started. “Its a fair trade, and you will not be that bad. I'm sure of it.” He looked sceptical, but I was not about to give up. “Please? I play a song for you, and you sing a song for me? Deal?” I looked up at him thought it over.

“Fine.” He finally caved in, and I smiled. Yes! I win!

“OK so when do you want to do this?” I asked.

Just then the bell rang signalling that lunch was over, and we had to start to head towards class.

“Whenever you want, I guess.” He said.

“OK, how about tonight? My house after school?” I asked him.

The only reason I said tonight and my house was because, 1: my parents would be out tonight. And 2: my guitar was at my house and I did not feel like taking it out anywhere.

“Sure.” He said smiling as we both headed for the door. “Ill meet you at your locker after school.” He quickly kissed me and headed in his own direction.

I suddenly could not wait for after school to come.

A/N:

OK sooooo, I have actually had this chapter typed up for a long time, I just did not feel like updating it... Yeah I know I know. Bad Taylor. But you don't have to wait anymore, 'cause its here! Also know that this chapter is pretty short, but the next one will be longer I promise!

The song to the right is called Sweet Blasphemy by Black Veil Brides!

Yes I love them!

We I'm gonna go and not do my homework, 'cause I'm just that lazy... Nah just kidding!

Bye bye for now my little pancakes!