title of your story or chapter

A/N: Hi! I’ve got another chapter for you! It’s short but it’s just a set up chapter. They’ll get longer I promise!

Disclaimer: Don’t own don’t sue!

  The Green Lantern approached Talon’s mini-transport. He was nervous because he had heard the horror stories of Lanterns attacked and brutally murdered by the Red Lanterns. He’d considered calling for assistance in helping the alien, but her voice had seemed young and very frightened. He ripped off the windshield and saw a tiny humanoid alien. She was young, around 11 or 12, with dull white skin and lines on her face. She had dark purple hair that was in a braid. He reached his hand to help her, when he saw the red ring.

   He reared back, but there was a Red behind him to. There was a flash of red and a scream, and then a bright green ring flew into space.

</<+>/>

  “Good job my daughter,” Atrocitus said. “Perhaps soon you shall fight the team that showed up from Oa.  

  Talon replied, “Father, I thought they were killed when that planet Razer blew up, well, blew up.”

  “As did I daughter, but our dear Razer proved us wrong.”

  “So he’s a traitor. Should have known,” Talon smirked. “Can I go after them now?”

  “Not yet, my daughter.”

</<+>/>

   Talon went back to her room to train. She wanted so badly to destroy Razer. She knew that he’d lost his family, although she knew little else about him, not even his race. She couldn’t believe anyone would turn to those monsters that had killed so many innocents. Then she realized something. There had to have been hundreds of innocents on the planet that the Red Lantern Corps had blown up. She trusted her father, but why had he ordered the planet destroyed? He was using his rage to avenge innocents, not kill them. Wasn’t he?

Thanks for reading and sorry I messed that up! Love it? Hate it?