title of your story or chapter

A/N: Hello my dears! I actually had this written out yesterday, but with cliffhangers, you gotta let them stew! Sorry, that was my way of saying driving you insane is my reason to live (or at least write). ;) Special thanks to CatGirlFireflare for the review, my bro for the guest review, and TxtVoyager for the follow. If I missed you, tell me and sorry. I love you all for bearing with me, and here it is! (P.S. THIS CHAPTER IS WHY THE BOOK IS RATED T.)

Disclaimer: If I owned, Razer would be a green already. (It’s bound to happen.)

   Talon returned to the ship, sneaking in the window in an attempt at stealth, only to see her father standing there, grinning with his arms crossed. “What in the name of, well, me are you doing child?!” he said, anger obvious in his voice. Disturbingly, his body was relaxed, and his grin was almost giddy. She stared at him for a few seconds, and then she slowly responded, “Father, are you all right? I was only… investigating to see if the lanterns are actually here.”

   “Oh, I’m quite alright, now come child.” Atrocitus said, still grinning.

   Talon followed him to the main room, and then the briefing started.

   “Okay people,” Atrocitus said, “we are leaving the planet. We leave the bomb. My daughter and I stay. We make sure the bomb is protected, then we set it and you, Zilius Zox, will pick us up.”

/+\

   When they had finally gotten the bomb prepared and the ship launched, it had been two hours. She knew that the plan to evacuate the planet had succeeded; now all she had to do was escape. Atrocitus had other ideas, though. “Come, my daughter, I want you to hit the switch.” Talon gasped, but she followed him into the main operations center. She then stood in front of the control panel. As she made some final adjustment to the bomb, she shortened the countdown to three minutes and then set the bomb to silent. She pressed the switch. Then she faked moving her hand toward it and stopped. She whirled around and said, “Father, I cannot!” He grinned, and then rammed his sword through her stomach. She screamed in pain. Atrocitus laughed and twisted his sword.

   “Father,” she gasped, “W-why?”

   “Because you foolish child, I’d planned to kill you since your birth. It was I who destroyed you planet. I personally killed your family. And you were too stupid to figure it out. You deserve to die. You’ve been helping me in my mission since birth. I never cared for you, I only wanted a weapon. Once I ruled the galaxy, my first task would be to personally kill you. Nobody loves you. My only regret is that I won’t be able to kill Roum, who calls himself Razer these days, in front of you. Any last words, idiot?” Atrocitus laughed, pulling his sword out of her gut to make the final blow.

   “Yeah, actually. The bomb blows in fifteen seconds.” Talon sneered, knowing she had won, and then collapsed. The last thing she saw was a blue streak, followed by a green. Then her vision faded as she heard the explosion.

A/N: Now, don’t you leave, kids. This story ain’t over. In fact, it’s barely begun! I have plans, Saint Walker next chapter! Yes, I am screwing with the episodes now. You’ll live.