Chapter 13: Bear Necklaces and Dragon Rings

Elsa POV
I smiled as I flew over the ocean. Berk wasn't too far away now. I smelled something like burning gas. I found the dragons. I flew on until I found a pitch-black dragon, and a rider with hair that was similar to Jack's.
"Hiccup?" I asked, nearing the boy.
"Depends on who you are." he replied, this one was crafty.
"I come from Jack. I'm his girlfriend, Elsa." I said. "Here." I held out the note. Hiccup took if and read it. He opened the pouch and pulled out a... ring? It was pretty, with dragons all around it.
"Well, Jack did send you. So what's up Elsa?" He asked.
"There is a problem, and I need to know when you are coming to Disney Dreamworks High School."
"Uh, I was planning on leaving soon. Gobber's in charge right now, since my Dad... can't right now." Hiccup said, a little sadly. I decided not to press it.
"Hey Hiccup. Who's your friend?" I blonde girl came up to stand beside him, putting a hand on his shoulder.
"This is Elsa, my cousin's girlfriend." he said. The girl looked relieved.
"Your cousin, Jack?" she asked. I nodded. "Can you do what he can?"
"Astrid..." Hiccup groaned. In response to Astrid's question, I made a snowflake appear and go above my head, creating a mini flurry, like what I made Olaf.
"Woah! I thought he was the only one!" Hiccup said.
"I did too until I met him." I smiled.
"So what's going on? Jack's not in trouble is he?" Hiccup asked worriedly.
"Actually, its you who is in trouble."

Jack POV
I arrived at Merida's okay, then I found myself face with an arrow.
"Who are you? Who sent you?" The red head was vicious.
"I'm Jack Frost, Elsa's boyfriend."
"What's that?" she asked, noticing Elsa's letter. I held it out and she read through it. She reached into the pouch and pulled out a necklace with a bear charm.
"Is Elsa okay?" she asked.
"Yeah, but there is a major plot going on and you are a part of it. Are you going to go to Disney Dreamworks High soon?" I asked.
"Uh, yeah? I'm leaving next week."
"Would you like to go now? Elsa and Anna really want to see you." I said.
"Let me go ask mum."

A few minutes later, Merida was all packed. "Let's go before she changes her mind." she said.
"Hold on!" I said, grabbed her free hand that didn't have a suitcase and flew out the window. I then asked the wind to take the rest of her suitcases with us. Soon enough we were landing outside of the Arendelle house, and it was almost midnight.
"Let's go, I'm sure Anna has a room ready for you." We walked in and Hiccup was already there, along with his dragon, Toothless. Astrid surprisingly came with him. Stormfly jumped up and came to greet me. "Hey Stormfly!" I said, scratching her head. She collapsed to the ground and I held my hands up. "I didn't do it!"