Chapter 20: Makeovers and a Ring

Jack POV

When I got Elsa's text, I was super happy. Everyone was going to be there. I ran home after school and grabbed my staff and a clean pair of shorts, underwear, and tee shirt. I chose a blue tee, even though it would be hidden by my hoodie as soon as I pulled it on. Oh well.

Anyway, I flew to Elsa's and found a giant ice slide in the middle of her living room.

"Hey Jack!" North bellowed from the couch. I smiled and waved to him. Tooth flew over and hugged me.

"Woah, Tooth! Nice to see you too!" I said laughing as I hugged her back.

"It is so good to have Jack back!" She said. Her little tooth fairies almost fell out of the air when I shot then a quick smile. Huh. I didn't have time to ponder it because Elsa flew at me screming my name. She tackled me in a hug.

"Woah ho! Hold it! I just got in the door and fairies almost passed out, I was hugged, tackled, and roared at. Can't I breathe?" I said laughing. Elsa backed off a few steps.

"Sorry.. I didn't mean..." I laughed.

"Hey, I was joking!" I said, hugging my girlfriend. "It's fine I don't mind." She laughed. The door bell rang, and everyone else swarmed in. I laughed, and Merida spoke up.

"I heard there was gonna be food?" That got us all laughing.

"Yeah, in the kitchen. Kai?" Elsa called. A man stepped from the shadows of the stairway.

"Yes, m'lady?"

"Can you have Analis bring out the snacks?"

"Yes, of course." With that the man, Kai, swept into the kitchen, minutes later there was a pluthera of maids carying trays out. Elsa created tables around the couches for the trays. Nearly a quarter of them had something chocolate on them. I laughed, getting a weird look from Elsa.

"All the chocolate." I siad. Her face lit up as she realized how much was chocolate. "It's fine." I said, putting my arm around her shoulders.

After a few hours of just eating and talking and watching television, Punzie had an idea.

"Why don't we play truth or dare?" That got a few groans and yelps of joy. In the end we all argeed.

Punzie POV

"Truth or dare, Els?" I asked, looking at my cousin. She thought.

"Truth."

"Okay, if you and Jack were not dating, who would you be less jealous of him dating?" I asked, a sly smile on my face.

"Um... well, you and Anna would just feel like betratal, no offense. Astrid is dating Hiccup, so she is out. Mer has sworn not date for a while, so not her... I guess Tooth? I mean she has the most history with him." she said uneasily. I smiled.

"Okay now it's your turn to ask." I told her. She sighed.

"Okay, Mer, truth or dare?"

"Dare." Merida said confidently.

"Hm, I dare you to... act like you are a girl for the night. Make-up and hair and everything." Elsa said, an evil glint in her eye. "Up up! To my room! I'm going to give you a makeover while the rest of you play." she siad, hauling Mer to her feet. Mer groaned.

Elsa POV

"Come on!" I said, leading Mer up the stairs.

"Ugh, do I have to?"

"Yes, you do." I smiled, and grabbed a wooden hairbrush, my make-up bag, and a straightner. I ran to the balconey. "Anna! Can I raid your makeup?" I yelled. Anna said yes, so I grabbed her make up too.