Love in Paris

You were sitting at a small hole in the wall café in Paris waiting for your boyfriend of 2 years.
No matter what you still couldn't believe your boyfriend was Thomas Hiddleston!

You met at an interview for the first Thor movie when he asked for your number, and since then you have always been in contact.

You were sipping some black coffee when someone slipped their hand around your waist.

You quickly turn around to see who was touching you. It was Tom. He gave you a light kiss on the cheek.

"Hello Darling, how is my sweet lady?"

"Great now that you are here."

"What do you want to do in the city of love?"

"I know it's cliche but I've never been to the Louvre museum before.."

"Ok it's a date." He paid for your coffee and grabbed your hand and off you went walking hand in hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After paying you walk in with just a wondering look in your eye.

"I can tell you enjoy it so far sweets." He giggles a little puts his arm around your waist.

You walk around for a while reading the signs with the little French you know.
Finally you get to see the Mona Lisa.
It was smaller then you thought but still very beautiful.

You and Tom walk out and he decides to take you out to the top of the Eiffel Tower.

"Tom...you know I'm scared of heights."

"Yes (y/n) I know, but I'll be with you, always."

You both decide to take the stairs just for the fun of it.

Once at the top you look out all around Paris just in love with the sight, but of course not looking down.

Tom comes behind you a little out of personality but still looking at you with such loving blue green eyes.

"(y/n)...we have been together for a while now. And looking at you now I see and feel the love it have for you and I never want it to leave me. And I hope and believe you feel the same. So (y/n)... Will you the love of my life marry me?"

With tears running down your face you touch his cheek with your hand.

"Yes... YES! I love you Tom."

"I love you too (y/n)."

Everyone around you and Tom were clapping for you guys, while Tom pulls you into a passionate kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He guys this was my first preference and I hope that they will get better.

Hope y'all like!!