Christmas

Hey everyone it's me:)
So I'm still a little new but hey comments help.

Love y'all

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's the time of the year for joy and laughter and it's your third Christmas ever with Tom and you are super excited.

You planned out his gift, the entire series of all of Shakespeare's plays and books. You think he'll thoroughly enjoy it.

You walk in from all the shopping into a room with an aroma of hot chocolate and the fire place on. You knew Tom would be home, so you had to think of a way to quickly hide the gifts.

"Hello Darling," giving you a kiss on the cheek, " how was shopping? Did you get poor little me something?"

"Haha something you'll never know?" You gave him a quick hug before scurrying up the stairs to wrap up everything.

You weren't the best at wrapping, but hey at least you tried.

"(Y/n)? I ordered some take-out that just came in so come quickly sweet so it doesn't get cold."

"Ok. Coming."

You run down the stairs, and put his gifts under the tree and than sat at the table for your favorite sweet and sour chicken.

Tom always said you eat kid food, but kid food is always the best.

It was Christmas Eve and you were eating Chinese how romantic, but being with Tom would always be a romantic adventure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Night came and you were cuddled up to Tom. You both read the night before Christmas, and soon fell asleep, but you woke up to a HUGE noise.

"(Y/N)!?!?!"

You woke up with a jolt and grabbed where Tom should of been.
But not to your surprise he was already down the stair opening up his gifts.

You cam down in your sweats and tank with your (y/h/c) hair in a bun.

"I see you like your gift?" You giggled as he stands up and runs to you and kisses you all over you face and neck.

"I love you so much for this. I mean I loved you before...but now I know you're the one!!"

He picked you up and spun you around. He kissed you passionately and hugging you tightly.

You opened up your gifts. You have been recently working at your own new cupcake business, and he had bought you a brand new apron that has etched on it Mrs. Hiddleston.

"Wow Tom I just adore this. The only problem, well it's not really a problem but my last name isn't Hiddleston..at least yet I hope."

You wink at him just so he knows you are joking.

Suddenly Tom stands up and grabs something out of the tree. It was a small little box that you haven't seen.

"(Y/n)? I love the way you smile at me when I come home from a hard day at work. You know exactly how I like everything, because you are my everything. I want to live like this with you always. (Y/n)? Will you marry me ans be my Mrs. Hiddleston?"

To shocked for words you grab him by the arm and pull him down to where he is lying on top of you.

"Yes!"

He smiles and kissed you like there was no end. But like a child he gets up and says:
"Now are there more presents?"

You laugh.

"We shall see Prince Charming."

Well I hope y'all liked it I think I'm getting better haha more to come:)