Lazy Days

"Darling it's late, we should get up," Tom whispered in my ear.

"Mhmmmmm. I don't want to..." I'll make breakfast. He smirked from what I could see. He then kissed me gently on the lips.

"Haha ok Tom I will, but only if you kiss me like that again."

"Good I'll be back, and I shall."
As he promised he kissed me again and got up to make us breakfast.

When I got out of bed I could smell the eggs and bacon that was being cooked.

I walked into the kitchen Tom was cleaning up the pans he had used. I went up behind him while he was whistling a sweet little tune.

I wrapped my arms around him.

"Hey sweets. It's all on the table."

"Why thank you babes."

We both sat at the table eating the wonderful breakfast.

"What should we do today sweetheart?"

"I don't know. I want a lazy day that's all I know," I smiled at him across the table.

"Ok I know...movie night. But hey what movie?"

"I do have a crush on the one this one guy....Loki. Could we watch Thor dark world?"

"I think I could work something out."

He got up and grabbed your hand leaving the mess on the table. He led you to the couch and went to grab a blanket.

He came back and cuddled up to you to where there was nothing between the two of you.

Once the movie had started there was laughter and some small tears, but Tom would constantly kiss your cheek to remind you that he was with you.

Right when you began to fall asleep Tom pulled your chin towards him and kissed you passionately.

Then you both fell asleep to the sound of Loki laughing on Odin's throne.

"I love you Tom."

"Love you too (y/n)."