Anniversary

Hey everyone it's me:)!

Hope you guys are enjoying the preferences. Ill be busy coming up next week hope y'all enjoy!

Vote please!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was you and Tom's 10 month anniversary.

He had told you not to plan anything or make dinner that he had this all figured out.

He came home from work and told you to slip on the new dress he had bought you the week before for this occasion.

It was a knee length dress that was just right above your knee. It was half midnight blue and the other half with silver sequins.

You came down the stairs where you saw Tom wearing a tux with a silver slim tie.

"Wow (y/n)... I'm so speechless. You are just so beautiful."

"Well thank you Mr. Hiddleston."

You gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"I hope there will be more of that later." He winked and wrapped his arm around you and led you to the car.

"Here put this on."

"I have to wear a blindfold? Why? You know I hate those things."

"Honey it's for the surprise."

"Ok."

You put on the blindfold to make Tom happy. Then you felt the car start to move.

It was about a 45min drive with Tom singing along to the classics, and checking on you to make sure you were ok and also comfort you.

Finally the stopped the car and got out to open up your door and he led you out.

"Can I take this off now?"

"Almost in about....ok wait.....and NOW!"

You took it off with right in front of you was the beach and on the shore were candles that were formed into a heart.

Inside the heart was a setup with a steak dinner with salad and with fine wine.

There in the center was a vase with your favorite flowers, yellow roses.

You just stood there in shock.

"Do you love it darling?"

"Love it I love it so much I'm speechless Tom."

"(Y/n) I want you to know how much I love you and it's hard to say that sometimes so sometimes I need to show you how much I love you. I do love you (y/n)."

"I love you too Tom always and forever."

Then you and Tom walked forward onto the beach to enjoy a night and love and laughter.

~~~~~~~~

Hey hope y'all liked it ill be writing more if ya want me to write one for ya message me and tell me an idea.