Movie Dates

Hey Everyone! Thanks for all of the reads and votes so far! It's amazing to see the reads go up day by day. Keep it Coming!:)

-------------------

Movie dates with your 2 year boyfriend Tom was difficult. One, he is a movie actor who is very picky about what movies he will watch, but he did admit after a year of dating that he is a huge romantic movie fan.

You never believed it at first until he wanted to watch The Notebook with you. Lets just say it ended with the two of you in each others arms blubbering like babies.

Tonight you wanted to watch a movie at home instead of going out. To you staying home means one thing can lead to another and it always helps to see what movie he plans to be a model of later on.

"Honey?"

"Yes Tom?"

"Do you think we could watch a scary movie tonight?"

"Well Yes I believe we can." You wink at him.

"Thanks Love." He wraps his left arm around your waist and gives you a quick peck on the cheek and a tap on your nose.

"What are we going to watch then?"

"I was thinking about the...Conjuring? It has a great true story basis and it's creepy." You have always been a little creeped out by the doll in the movie but decided to toughen it up just for Tom tonight. You would let him know that he owes you next time.

------------------After the Conjuring----------------

Tom was holding on tight to you as the both of you were as close as humanly possible. The movie scared him this time instead of you. At the end of the credits you went to get up when Tom pulled you back down.

He looked straight into your eyes.

"Why did you let me watch that movie?"

"You asked babe. Did you get scared?" You asked the last question in a baby voice.

"No...I just...don't like dolls."

"Sure thing babe, but-" You were cut off by his lips connecting to yours. The way his lips moved against yours always made your tummy get butterflies. You smiled against the kiss and he giggled a little while the two of you took in a deep breath to continue.

He leaned you back onto the couch with one hand against your cheek and the other around you waist. Both of your hands were in his luscious black curly hair.

"I knew you would pay me back..." You said laughing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope y'all like it!
My friend and I write these. She's the naughty one...not really me haha;)