Crushing

Hey Guys Sorry it has been a while school has started and I have a blossoming relationship, but I still should update.

______________________________________________________________________

Your POV

Tonight was the final shooting of your new movie 'The Broken Ones'.

You were a little upset because you had grown real close to Tom during the movie and you didn't want to move on. You'll admit you had a crush on your co-star but you knew he wouldn't feel the same, he was just too famous.

You walked out of your dressing room trying to tell yourself that everything was going to be alright, that moving on will help you become a bigger actress. You weren't really paying attention when you walked straight into Tom.

"Woah there (y

)", he giggled, "why are you in such a rush? It's the last shooting you should be upset. I mean hey you'll miss me."

You awkwardly smile at him and laugh. "Yes Tom I'll totally miss you."

You walk away like it is nothing, but in the inside you knew that was how you really felt.

His POV

I watch as she walks away. The way her hips sway and the way she carries herself was just amazing. She was a true woman. I secretly felt that I should tell her how I feel about her. I just don't know how to start.

'(Y\N), hey, would you like to have some coffee with me?' It just wouldn't work out like that she was a lady and needs to be treated with care and love. Could I give that to her? Give her the time she needs?

I could. So during the kissing scene I will truly show her how I feel with such a passionate kiss she would know that I'm not acting.

Your POV

As you walk past Tom you could feel the red in your cheeks go down. You were always nervous around him. Your stomach finally untwisted from the butterflies. How could you go on to do the kiss? Maybe you'll ask your stunt double to do it for you. You let that thought play around in your head for a while. 'No (y

) you can do this! You will make this the best kiss of a lifetime. Let him know how you feel.' You walked onto the stage ready for the kiss of your life.

His POV

I am ready. I can do this. I am Tom Hiddleston I can do anything. I love her. I must. I repeated this over and over again before I came on scene. As I walked on I saw how beautiful she was in the evening gown for the movie. I felt my heart stop a little but I pushed on.

-------Acting Scene-------

"Julie, I love you and I can't live without you. Terry wasn't for me. She was a fake a woman I could never be with. Please be mine"

'This is it I thought'

Your POV

Tom leaned in for the scene kiss. I was going to do it and it wouldn't be fake. As his soft tender lips crashed into mine I melted. His hands wrapped around my waist as he put some force into the kiss. 'Was this acting?'

I didn't care we went over time with the kiss still going at it. I just couldn't stop and he obviously couldn't.

"HEY CUT!," the director called out, "Get a room." Then he left after saying that's a wrap.

You came out of the kiss. "Tom do you need to tell me anything?" You giggled.

"Well (y

), I love you and I really will miss you after this movie. So while I'm still holding you..would you like to go on a dinner date with me and see how things turn out?"

"I would love too."

He leaned in to kiss you once more on the lips before hugging you tight and leading you off stage.

HEY!!! hahah well I am in school now:\ but at least I can come on here! If ya follow me I'll follow you! Thanks again guys!