Finding The Pieces

Hi everybody! I decided to write the next chapter!

Enjoy!!

xx- Kailee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marys POV:

"Harry!" 

"Its ok Lou. Its ok" I hugged him and rubbed his back. What the hell did Harry do? I have never thought Louis would ever be in a state like this. What could have Harry done?

"What happened Louis? You can tell me." I say calmly. He looks up at me and gives a weak smile. 

"Harry and I were talking..." He pauses, "... and he started talking about Eleanor, and how I've been lying to her, and i need to tell her the truth..." He stops and goes back to crying. I hug him tight and rub circles into his back. He really needs someone to talk to. He continued, "Then he threatened to tell her everything, and he did! How could he do that! My best friend..." He starts to cry again. I stand up and offer a hand. 

"Louis, listen." I put my hands on his shoulders, "I am going to help you. I don't know what you didnt tell Eleanor, but just know I wont judge you by it. I will help you through this. Now will you do something for me?" He looks up and looks at me with question in his eyes. "There are thousands of girls in there, waiting to see you. They look up to you. Can you put on a strong face for me? Then after the show we can go get some cofee and talk ok?" He nods and wipes his tears. 

"Thank you." He says and hugs me tightly. 

"Anything for you." I say, and we head back to the arena. 

We walk ing and imediatly I am grabbed by a security guard. "No!" Louis screamed, "Put her down, she is with me!" He says with a very strong tone.

"Sorry Mr. Tomlinson." The guard says and puts me down.

Louis takes me by the hand and we run through backstage. He lets out a big laugh when we jump over a bench and run through screaming fans. I couldn't help but laugh at the five year old I have in front of me. But suddenly Louis stops, and I come crashing into him, and tumbling onto the floor. I look up an see Liam Payne.

"Where'd you go Louis? We need to be ready in... oh hello love, whats your name?" He looked at me. 

"Oh, I'm Mary." I say while getting up off the floor. I shake his hand firmly, while not leaving eye contact.

"Liam and Mary sitting in a tree!" Niall sang from the room. 

"Oi! Sush leprechaun!" Liam says from over his shoulder. Liam and Louis are dragged away by makeup. I dont know what to do, so I decided to call back Kaylyn. that is untill I am dragged away by a very stong person. 

"Let me go! I'm with them!" I protest.

"Shhhh Mary!" Harry whisper yelles.

"Harry!! You scared me!" I whisper yell back.

"How did you find him? Did he talk to you?" He says, quite fast.

"Yes he did, and what the hell did you do?!" I yell

"Shh! Fuck I'm an idiot! I never should have done that! Why Harry? Why?" he sayd as he punches a wall.

"Woah tiger! Just calm down. What exactly happened?"

"I kissed Louis" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dun Dun Dunnnn!!

What happens next? How will this effect Louis and Eleanors relationship? Did they just kiss, or something more?

Comment!