Losing It

Hello Lovlies!

I Just want to say thank you for reading my story! I think my next one will be a Larry/Ziall. Not sure yet. But this is the chapter where everything goes down. Lots of crying, confessions, Kissing, and again slaping. I will also write another Kaylyn POV in this one. What do you guys think of Nailyn? I also threw in a Zayn POV because we havnt really heard from him :)

Comment, Vote!!! 

Kailee-x.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaylyns POV:

I saw Mary run off crying away from Louis, Harry, and Liam who was on the floor. "What the hell did you do to Mary?!" I ask furiously. Liam looks close to tears, Louis looks pissed off, and Harry is zoned out. Niall walks over along with Paul looking concerned. 

"Whats all the shouting about?" Paul asks calmly as Niall wraps his arms around me protectivly, wiping my unknows tears every couple seconds.

"Louis told Mary my secret!" Liam exclaimed. I look around and see Louis snickering, Niall shaking his head, and Harry growing extreamly angry.

"You are the one with the fat crush on my girlfriend?!?!?!" Harry screams, throwing his arms everywhere. I guess that pushed Liam over the edge because he is now sobbing at the ground while harry starts to walk away.

"Where are you going?" Louis asks.

"I am going to look for my girlfriend, if you want to help that would be super." He says coldly. We all nod and run off. Louis decided to walk, which made Harry even more furious that he wasnt as determined as us in finding her. We ran all around backstage searching for Mary, but we couldnt find her.

"Lets all go back to our own rooms now. She knows her way around. Ill look outside just in case." Paul says as we all go in different directions.

"Im going to go comfort Li, want to help?" Niall whispers. His breath sent shivers down my spine as we both run off to Liams room. Right before the door shuts I see Louis carrying something, someone? 

"I think Louis found Mary." I say reassuringly. The two boys both set out a sigh of relief, as liam starts to cry. "Liam, how long have you liked Mary?" I ask, being the girl I am.

"Since the first time I saw her. She was so perfect. Even her mocking me was perfect. But now she knows, and I made everything really awkward between us, all of us." He says whileputting his head in his hands, and continuing sobbing.

"Liam, she doesnt know. She only knows someone besides Harry likes her that is in One Direction. That could be anyone." I say reassuringly.

"Not meee" Niall chimes while sitting next to me, snaking his arms around my waist. I sink into his touch as Liam stops crying.

"Not helpful Niall. And Kaylyn, you are right! Its just awkward between me and Harry now. I ruined our friendship." He says sadly.

"I dont think Princess Harry will make to big a deal of it." An unexpected voice says from the door. Louis walks in and sits on the floor in front of us..

"Louis, why did you tell her?" Liam asks, on the edge of a whole new set of tears.

"Liam, I told her because she is in a very difficult situation with Haz right now and I just wanted to make her feel better." He says. I can tell he is telling the truth, and I think Liam does too.

"Ok, I forgive you, for Marys sake." Liam says.

"Im going to go find Mary and see if shes ok." I say untangling myself from Niall. I see the sadness appear on his face, so I turn around and give him a quick peck on the cheek..