To America We Come

Hey everybody,

Sorry its been such a long time, I have been trying to get the best out of the rest of summer, then school started, so I got a bit overwhelmed. 

BRIGHT SIDE! Ive been able to really think about what happends next and I changed the idea at least 6 times. So now it will be less confusing! Ha!

Anyways, ill quit my chatter and let you get to reading.

Comment, Vote, Fan!

-Kailee.x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis POV

"You should probably get back to Harry, I need to get ready." I say rather quickly. Mary just nods and leaves. She has changed quite a bit lately and I'm not sure why. I suddelny feel something warm hit my hand. More and more come as I begin to cry. I realize that this, Mary changing, Liam and Harry hating eachother, Zayn becoming more distant, is all due to my actions. "Its all my fault." I whisper between sobs. I guess I didnt notice the figure that walked into my room. 

"Nothing is your fault Lou." She says comfortingly. I look up to see Kaylyn crouched down next to me, rubbing circles into my back just like Harry did before... you know... that night. "Whats going on?" She asks. She crawls in front of me and sits. I can tell she wont leave without an explination. 

"I stepped on Zayns comb and now he wont let me in his dressing room." I lie. Well he really wont let me in his dressign room due to me fake breaking his favourite comb. So its half true I suppose.

"Well, Did you wash the comb and apologize for it?" She asks. I shake my head and she continues. "If you apologize for what you did I'm sure he will forgive you. If something goes wrong, you just have to try to make it right without pushing it, because that might make the situation worse." 

She was right. I pushed the entire plan so much that it has gotten to the band almost breaking up. "Thanks Kaylyn, I'll keep that in mind." I say while standing up and walking to my cothing rack. She nods and starts to walk to the door. 

"If you ever need to talk, im always here." And with that, she leaves. Ill have to go find Mary and tell her the plan is off. I dont want this to get worse than before. I dont want it to end how I wanted it to before. I was planning revenge and I brought innocent people into it. At least Niall is happier now, since Kaylyn is here. I chuckle and turn to my cloths. I guess I did one thing right.

Marys POV:

Harry and I walk to his dressing room in silence. He has his arm around my waist helping me keep walking. Hw knows I'm a disaster right now. When we get to his room he puts me on the couch and wraps a blanket around me. "Mary..." He starts. We both have no words for whats going on. Since he knows the whole plan that Louis came up with, he knows what im going through. 

"I wish we could just end this whole thing." I say slowly. He pulls me into a hug as I begin to sob once again. 

"It will be over soon. Is there anything I can do to help?" He questions

"Erm, Well you could..." I get cut off by Paul walking into the room.

"Harry, Olly just got onstage, you guys are on in 15 minutes, be in position in 5 minutes, ok?" He asks harshly. Harry nods as Paul leaves the room.

"You were saying?" He says while grabbing my hand.

"You could go get things on proper terms with Liam." I say slowly, it came out as a mumble but he understood.