And The Plan Continues

Hey guys, So I was thinking, Since i have like no votes, I wont continue with this until I get more votes/comments. I love you all but, its kindof sad how I have 8 votes... So if you would pretty please vote and comment, that would be great! and you will be granted an update (Woah, rhyme time.) 

Anyways, on with the chappie, I hope you all like it! I decided to incorporate a few new things in the 1D World... 

Enjoy :) VOTE COMMENT FAN!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mary's POV

I woke up with a hand running through my hair, a nice way to wake up. I reach my hand up to place mine on top of his. "Morning Mary" He whispered

"Good morning Liam" I say smiling, then I remember where I was. I fell off the tour bus a couple days ago, I think. Harry was my "Boyfriend".  Louis liked Harry, thats why I'm here with One Direction, In America. Kaylyn was with Niall now, I have to ask how thats going. My stomach growled rather loudly and I looked up at Liam, who was laughing at me. 

"You hungry?" I nod, He stands and makes his way to the door. 'Ill go get you something." He smiles warmly and shuts the door quietly, juts to be opened with force by Harry and Louis.

"Oh, erm... Hello." I say awkwardly, They both know the plan, not sure if they have really communicated.

"Hey mar." Louis says happily while sitting in the chair Liam was once in. 

"Whats up?" I ask, sitting up and smiling. 

"Well, New step to the plan." He says, he motions Harry to continue for him.

"Well lets do a quick recap, shal we?" I nod and he continues. "So Lou and I are mates again, well actually..." He pauses and Takes Louis hand. I couldnt help but squeal excitedly. 

"Oh my gosh, Lou, our plan worked!" I say while hugging him

"Hey hey hey, We had a plan too Mar." Harry said with a pout. Louis let out a little whimper, he looked at me, begging me to incude him in the victory. 

"Come 'ere Haz" I say. He trudges his way over and gives me a big hug.

"But you see," Louis continues. "Zayn and Liam dont exactly know the plan. So we came up with a plan to end it all, and you know, have you be with Liam in the end." 

I raise an eyebrow, "How do you know I want Liam?" I ask, making it sound like a false statement.

"Oh, well we just figured..." Louis said, looking at the ground dissapointed.

"Good thing I do want him" I say, He looks up at me and slaps my arm. "Hey! what was that for?" I ask

"For making us think we were wrong." Louis said while laughing. I laugh too. Im glad hes back to normal, I have never really met this Louis. He was always sad about Harry when I was around him, or just in general, he was sad.

"Well, please continue this plan." I say, turning extreamly curious. 

"Well..." Harry says, he lays out the entire thing, it was perfect. "And since they dont know about... us..." He said while lifting his and Louis entertwined hands. "It will lay ot perfectly."

"It sounds perfect, but when will we continue this?" I ask.

"Well, once you're out of the hospital, and we are back at the hotel." Louis says.