여덟.

"Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan?"

"H-Huh?"

My head snapped to the owner of the voice who sat next to me. I was relieved to meet a familiar set of eyes stare back into mine. I breathed out a sigh as I leaned back on the comfy couch, my shoulders instantly relaxing as I realized where I was and who I was with.

"What am I to do with you?" I hear her mutter under her breath, giggling to herself.

"Hey there, cutie." I laughed, pinching her cheeks.

"Yah, what's with you?" She pouts, pushing my hand away.

I playfully rolled my eyes, lunging at her as I wrapped my arms around her. She let out a soft squeal, trying to push me away. I didn't let her. I only buried my face further into her neck, my breath tickling her skin.

"Chan, I swear." She laughs, but I cut her off.

"Don't you know swearing is bad, (y/n)?" I pulled away, smirking.

"Says you who curses like a sailor when I beat you at Mario Kart." She sticks her tongue out.

"Oh no, you didn't."

She barely had time to process what I was about to do as my hands rushed to her sides, moving my fingers against her soft skin. I watched in amusement as her face lit up and the next thing I know, her laughter filled my ears. She was begging me to stop, but I pretended not to hear her.

"Ch-Chan, s-stop! I-I give up!" She says in between laughs. 

I shook my head, grabbing her wrists and pinning them down on each side of her head. Her laughter died down and a calming silence settled between us as we got lost in each other's eyes. I let my eyebrows dance up and down, smirking at her but she only rolled her eyes.

"Get off me, the boys will be here any second."

"No."

I leaned forward, teasing her more. I could see a huge tint of pink dust her cheeks, but she averted her gaze in an attempt for me to miss it.

"Okay, fine." I sighed, getting up from the couch.

"Thank you." She says somewhat sarcastically.

I let out a laugh, pulling her up by the wrist. She hastily grabs onto my shirt for support, and I leaned down to press a quick kiss on her lips. 

"Isn't it funny how I kissed you on accident this day last year without knowing I'm going to end up with you?" I spoke softly.

"It's fate." She laughs in response.

I guess not everything that's lost remains astray, even a kiss.

It started with a stray kiss,

it ended with a real one.

☆。*。☆。 ☆。*。☆。 ☆。*。☆。

author's note:

hellooo~

idk how to end this tbh there you go

thank you for reading and completing stray kiss!

i hope you stay tuned for more stray kids fics in the future!