Outside The Lines Chapter Eight

As soon as we got home, I went straight to my room and jumped in bed. Will was staying over, because his parents were strict and didn't know about the party. I knew he would want to talk about the party all night, and brag about him and James, but I was really not in the mood and hated the post-party conversations. Unfortunately for me, Will loved them and I would have to deal with it in the morning.

I downed a bottle of water so I wouldn't wake up with a hangover, took off my make-up, and jumped back into bed.

Soon enough I was asleep, and having yet another dream about Ethan.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke at about 9am on Sunday morning, with the smell of bacon and eggs wafting up the stairs. My Mom liked to make me and Will breakfast whenever he stayed over, and I loved her for it.

I slowly got up a pushed Will so he would wake up.

"Ohh, what time is it?" Will croaked. He wasn't as fortunate as me, and had a hangover whenever he drank.

"It's 9. Mom's cooking breakfast, you want some?"

"Please. And a giant cup of coffee please."

"Sure. Get up, lets go. I want to hear all about your night with James. And surprisingly, I have news too!"

Although I hated all this gossip crap, I actually had something of my own to share, which was a foreign idea to Will since I never did anything gossip-worthy.

"Oh. My. God. What could innocent little Sydney possibly have to say!"

"I'll tell you downstairs, but make sure Mom doesn't hear. I can't deal with her questioning right now."

As soon as Mom left the room and I was finishing off my bacon, I filled Will in with all the details of my conversation with Ben. He seemed interested, but a little confused. I really wanted to tell him about Ethan, but didn't want to make him suspicious so I had to explain the whole Ben situation.

After explaining it about forty times, Will finally stopped asking questions and just stared at me.

"Wow. Ethan, Mr Player, actually said you have beautiful eyes? Too bad he's a dick."

"Yeah, I know right." I tried to act as cool as possible, not wanting to give away the fact that I felt happy and sick and terrified at the same time.

After a boring day of watching movies with Will, I was ready for bed, and to hopefully go to school the next day and never hear about the party again. I didn't need the dirty details of everyone's nights and what they did there, I just wanted to forget it ever happened and especially avoid Ethan.

Even though I wanted to be around him, I had no idea if he would even remember talking to me.

It obviously didn't mean as much to him as it did to me, and he probably didn't even remember my name or anything.

I did my usual pre-bedtime routine, which consisted of studying for an hour, yoga for thirty minutes, washing my face and getting into my pyjamas.

I was ready for  long sleep, and was prepared for my dreaded week at school.

~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Hello! I'm sorry this wasn't very good, I didn't want to make it too long so just made it more of a filler, and thought i'd add all the details into the next chapter.

The next chapter will probably be up tomorrow.

Thank you again so much for everything! I really appreciate everything you guys are doing for me and am so glad you stayed with me this whole time :)

I'm also happy to dedicate chapters, and accept banners and such if you want to make some for me :)

Much love, 

Ellie xx