Football Video With The Boys

3 weeks later

Simons POV

"Talia and Freya should be here soon" I said as I sat at the breakfast bar with Talia's messages pulled up on my phone.
"Okay good" Josh smiled from across the kitchen.
"What's happening?" Vik asked, walking in rubbing his eyes.
"Freya and Talia are on the way" Said Jide before anyone else could.

15 Mins Pass

There was a knock on the front door. I got up and opened the door and instantly saw Freya's beaming face. I hugged her and then saw Talia's Perfect face. I kissed her twice and then gave her a massive hug.
"Woah, where has this come from" She said and smiled.
"What do you not like it?" I teased.
"Nah I love it" She then kissed me again and interlocked her fingers with mine while closing the door.

Talia's POV

Me and Simon walked into the kitchen, hand in hand. We could already hear the chatter coming from all our friends. Tobi, Harry, Ethan and Emily had now arrived. I let go of Simons hand and went over to hug Emily and greet the others.
"Should we head of?" Josh asked.
"Ye we can't let this sunlight go to waste" Tobi replied.

*****

We arrived at the football pitches and the boys set up the cameras and asked Me, Freya and Emily to film. We all agreed and the video started.

Halfway through the video, Simon kicked the ball and it completely missed. He stood there and pulled a funny face, while the rest of the boys laughed.
"Wait what did you say Talia?" Josh asked politely, which got everyone's attention.
"I said that was really bad" I laughed, nearly unable to hold the camera.
"Come show us your skills then" Simon smiled, knowing I can't play football.
"I'm not that good" I replied putting the camera on the spare tripod.
"Doesn't matter, I mean Simons not that good" Jide replied and smiled widely  "Joking Simon, love you"

Simon put the ball on the penalty spot "Let's see this then" He smiled.
"I hear you!" I laughed, turning around to see Emily and Freya laughing at me.
I stepped backwards and launched the ball towards the net. Tobi jumped and missed the ball. I jumped in the air. The boys started screaming and running towards me. Simon fell over in defeat and then sat up and laughed at the fact the boys were throwing me in the air.
******

"Hey, your not too bad" Simon smiled, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.
"Not too bad looking?" I joked and looked up at him.
"Yeah, your beautiful" He smiled, kissed me then ran back to finish the video.