Fortnite Date Night!

Simons POV

"Okay so what we doing exactly?" Talia asked as she flipped down on my bed in her SDMN leggings and my hoodie that she had taken off my gaming chair earlier that day. I smiled and pointed to the screen where Fortnite was displayed big and clear. Her face lit up and she was about to say something but I stopped her.
"Don't even say your gonna beat me at Fortnite" I said wiggling my finger at her. She laughed with her classic wide mouthed laugh that made me warm on the inside.
"How did you know I was gonna say that?" She asked.
"I know you better than yourself" I shrugged.
"Sure minter, now I'm going first!"
She screamed grabbing the controller before I could even react.
"Lucky lucky lucky!" I smiled laying against the headboard.
"Okay" She said pressing X making her character jump out the battle bus. She soon landed at shifty shafts and dies within seconds.
"My turn!" I cried. She laughed and handed the controller. She was intently watching what was going on so she could get better at the game. I saw Josh and Freya at the balcony window and signaled for them to hurry and then get out of there.
"I'm just going toilet, don't you dare die and then go into another game" She said holding back a laugh.
When she closed the door I soon hid my character and opened the balcony door and let Josh and Freya creep through the room and out the door.
"Thank you so much!" I whispered before closing the door and silently running back over to my bed. To my surprise my character wasn't dead.
"Your still not dead yet" She moaned and sat down next to me.
"Hang on" I said standing in the middle of a gun fight. I instantly was shot and killed.
"Why did you do that for" She asked tilting her head a little.
"I want to show you something" I smiled, stretching out my arm and signaling for her to take my hand. She smiled and took it, I led her to the balcony and opened the door, her face lit up like a firework.

Talia's POV

It was incredible, he had a small black table with two black seats and a red table cloth over the top. The whole place was lit up with gorgeous fairy lights and the balcony wall was lined with candles, lit dimly. There was wine and pretty glasses on the table, just waiting to be used.
"Simon.." I said walking around and touching the fairy lights.
"You deserve it" He smiled, pulling a chair back and then tucking it in when I had sat.
"I'm not really dressed for the occasion" I said looking down at my leggings and hoodie. He smiled and then turned to the door behind me.
"Waitress!" He laughed and out walked Freya who took our orders of food and left.
"You incredible" I smiled. For the rest of the night we talked about random stuff and stuff that mattered.
"Thank you can you tell the chef the food was amazing" Simon said to Freya.
"I'll let Josh know" She laughed.
"Just beautiful" Simon said looking at me, when Freya had left.
"I know the fairy lights are amazing" I said looking up at them, Simon leaned forward and I looked at him.
"I meant you" He smiled. I smiled and kissed him.

Thank you so much for 2k reads! Means so much! I will be posting daily so make sure you follow me and add this story to your library!

If you have any feedback let me know it really helps!

Courtney x

YouTube- Courtney blue
Instagram- mmmakeup27
Twitter- Friddcourtney