Talia?

Simons POV

I had been editing for about 2 hours and Talia still wasn't home so I decided to text her. As I went to send the text my phone popped up with a call from Ethan. I quickly answered it.

"Hey simon! I have been on the phone to Emily and they have just arrived at the tower and all the girls are in tears. So get Josh and get over here!" Ethan said.
"What happened?" I said grabbing my car keys and walking got Josh's room.
"I can't say it over the phone" Ethan said then ended the call. I was imagining the worst.
"What's up?" Josh asked as I stood in the door way.
"We have to get over to the tower. Emily Freya and Talia are upset and it sounds pretty bad"
"Oh shit, say no more!" He said trapping his phone and following me out the front door.

Talia's POV

*1 hour ago*

"Come on Talia, keep up!" Emily called.
"Keep up can you can you keep up!" Freya laughed at herself.
"You just as bad as Simon" I said and laughed as I tried to catch up. Suddenly a car pulled up beside up and 2 men got out. I didn't think anything of it until one grabbed me round the mouth and the waist and pulled me away from my friends. They stuffed me into the backseat just as Freya and Emily turned around.
"Guys!! Help!!" I screamed.
They slammed the door shut and my friends watched helplessly as they drove away. They begun to run after the car.
"What are you doing!" I screamed and I bashed on the window, attempting to break it.
"Sit back and relax" Said one man as he climbed in the back and put a knife to my throat.
"I'm sorry, I'm just scared, bad stuff always happens to me" I said, reasoning with the men. He begun the touch me inappropriately, he hand sliding down the front of my leggings, into my pants. A single tear slid down my face. I felt violently sick. I sat in silence for the 10 minute journey that felt like 4 hours. We arrived and they hauled me out the car. The man who had hold of me got his foot tapped in the seat belt as he climbed out the car. His grip became loose.

This was my chance. I swatted his hand away and took off down the street. I didn't know where I was but I saw a park up ahead. It was a good 10 minute run but I didn't stop. I made my way into the park.
That's when I saw them.
"Freya! Emily!" I cried. I collapsed to the floor and tears pored out my eyes. The girls ran over to me and knelt down beside me. They were also crying.
"What did they do to you!" Freya whispered as she hugged me. I just shook my head violently and I think they got the idea. We eventually called a Taxi and made our way over to the Uber.

*At the tower*

We all ran inside the flat which belonged to Ethan and Emily and I collapsed on the floor and began to cry. The girls helped me up and sat me down on the sofa.
"What happened?" Ethan asked looking over at us all. Emily dragged him away and spoke quietly to him. Freya just sat and rocked me entry as I cried.
"Omg Talia!" Ethan said giving me a hug. "Should I call Simon?" He asked. I gently nodded not being able to speak. What would Simon say when he found out?

Simons POV

We arrived and I knocked on the door, we were greeted by a pale faced Ethan and red eyed Emily standing slightly behind. I was now worried, I just needed to see Talia.
"What has happened!" Josh whisper shouted.
"Talia, has been... God this is hard to say. Talia has been Raped ok" Emily said quietly, then began to cry again. Ethan wrapped his arm around her. My world froze.
"Where is she?" I asked.
"In Emily's bedroom" Ethan said pointing towards the end of the hall.
I ran over to the room and knocked on the door. Freya answered and nodded and walked out to be consoled by Josh.
"Talia?" I said closing the door. I looked at her just laying there in a ball on the bed and I could see she was crying.

Talia's POV

"Talia?" A voice came from behind me and then the sound of the door closing.
"Simon..." I sobbed as I sat up and turned to face him. He quickly sat down beside me and engulfed me in a hug. He kissed my head and we just laid there in each other's company. I suddenly sat up and looked at him.
"I love you" I whispered.
"I know, and I love you too" He whispered back. I leant down and gave him a kiss. I gave him a weak smile.
"Please don't pretend your ok!" He cried sitting up. I just began to cry all
Over again. I wasn't ok and at this point in time I don't think I would ever be ok.
"Can you tell me what happened?" He asked lifting my chin up. I began to describe everything that happened two hours ago as he say there and listened. When I did I shed the only words I could only say was...
"I love you so much!" I cried and snuggled into him. He kissed me temple and brought me closer to him.
"You honestly don't understand how much I love you" He said back. That's all I remember before sleep over took me.