Garden swing!

Talia's POV

"No way!" I cried as me and Freya walked outside to see Josh and Simon finishing off a sitting swing.
"I love it!" Freya squealed, grabbing my hand and taking me over to the boys.
"All done" Josh said proudly, wiping his forehead with the back of his hand.

**********
I was sitting on the garden swing at 8:37 pm when I heard faint footsteps. I looked up to see Simon walking straight for the swing.
"Hey" I said patting the spot next to me.
"How come your out here?" He asked, placing an arm around my shoulders, I immediately leaned into him and placed my head on his shoulder, he then placed his head on mine.
"Did Ricegum leave?" I asked, dodging his question.
"Yeah, JJ dropped him off at the airport earlier" Simon sighed.
"I'm sorry" I said sitting up and crossing my legs to face him. Pushing the swing back and forth.
"For what?" He asked confused.
"I have destroyed so many friendships, JJ's with Maddie, all the sidemen boys with Ricegum-" I managed to say before Simon shook his head.
"I don't care about anyone else, I care about you. Me and rice weren't close anyway. He done wrong, you can't help that you are unbelievably gorgeous" He said tucking hair behind my ear.
"Not in this thing!" I laughed, looking down at an old oversized black jumper.
"Don't be stupid" He smiled leaning back and staring at me.
"Why are you lookin at me like that?" I asked, nudging closer to him.
"It's how I always look at you" He teased. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. He kissed my neck once then hugged me back.
"It's cold now, let's go" He said, standing up and picking me up. I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist whilst he walked me into the warmth of the house.

Sorry I haven't been regular, been working on a new story for you lot 😁 it will be coming soon, so keep your eyes peeled👋🏼

Till next episode 😘