Left Behind?!

Simon's POV

Harry ran along the board and jumped through the air into the sea. We all burst out laughing as Harry screamed as he hit the water. Zoey peered over the edge and I tried to push her in but she grabbed the side of my arm and pushed me into the water.
"hey!" I shouted when I surfaced, she just laughed, disappeared for a moment then seconds later the ran and bombed into the sea. As she surfaced she swam over to Harry and put her legs around his waist.
"i'm a shit swimmer i just remembered" She laughed.
Chip and Gee appeared in the air seconds later holding hands as they jumped of the deck.
"is there sharks out here?" Chip screamed.
"probably" I said simply as his scream was muffled by the water.
We was having so much fun we barely noticed the boat going away from us.
"Simon, everyone, quick get back to the boat" Vik shouted holding the rail.
"shit" I said quickly before grabbing Harry's wrist and swimming as fast as we could back to the boat.
"we aren't fast enough" Gee shouted as her and chip desperately swam next to us.
"Simon!" Talia screamed as she threw a dingy out to us.
"Hold on everyone" I said as everyone linked arms and i linked arms with the dingy. They started the machine and the dingy began to pull itself in to the boat.
We all climbed aboard the boat.
"your so stupid" Talia smiled as she hugged me.
"but that was really fun" I said looking at her.
"we almost died" Chip laughed as he fell to his knees and pretended to kiss the deck.

I know what your thinking, i'm so inactive. I apologise❤️

I hope everyone had a good christmas and new year!

what should I do next, feel like writing.

Courtney x