When You See Me, When You Touch Me

Quick note! 1. Idk what this chapter even is, and 2. I won't write smut every time the omegas are in heat. This is a special case~

“Joonie~” Seokjin wakes up in the middle of the night, feeling unbearably hot, and he kicks off all of his clothes and the blankets before getting the attention of Namjoon. “Alpha wake up, please...” He shakes the younger's shoulder and starts kissing his neck.

“Mm what?” Namjoon murmurs sleepily, still not fully awake as he rolls over to face Seokjin. “What's wro--” His sentence is cut off when Seokjin's scent of figs and cedar hits his nose and makes his nostrils flare. He smirks and rolls over to lie on top of Seokjin. “Do you need help, baby?” His fingertips gently caress the omega's sides and tease over his hip bones.

“Yes Joonie, fuck me please, I wanna feel you inside me~” He whines and wriggles underneath the younger, rolling his hips back and forth to seek out some sort of friction. “Please Daddy?” Normally when the eldest omega is around the other members, he doesn't act like this. But now, behind closed doors and when he's desperate for an alpha's knot, he lets go and acts like the perfect submissive omega, and Namjoon growls lowly in his throat when Seokjin emits the pheromones that let the alpha know he's ready for his knot right that second.

“I'll take care of you, baby boy. My pretty little omega.” He coos as he brushes the older's sweaty hair back from his forehead. The gesture is tender and sweet, but the kiss they share seconds later is anything but. Their lips and tongues and teeth clash in a desperate frenzied rhythm and need for more.

When they pull apart for air, another unbearable wave of heat crashes over Seokjin, making him sob, and the alpha is instantly on the alert. “I've got you. I'm here.” He rips off his clothes and throws the remains in a forgotten corner of the room. The omega scrambles onto his knees and presses his chest against the mattress as he grips his ass cheeks and pulls them apart, presenting himself perfectly to his alpha, who growls softly as he leans down behind the older. “I need to taste you, Jinnie.”

“Wha-- AAH!” Seokjin moans loudly as the alpha laps at his exposed hole and then dips his tongue in, curling it and wriggling it around as he groans against the omega's skin. Seokjin whines and moans loudly, not caring about waking anyone else up, because he knows Namjoon loves it when he's vocal. It's not until he feels the alpha's hand wrapping around his painfully hard cock and starts sucking on his rim when he fully loses control, letting out an ear-piercing whine as he releases all over Namjoon's hand and the mattress.

Namjoon brings the omega to three more orgasms this way before his pleas for his knot get to be too much, and he lines his aching cock up with his omega's sopping wet hole and pushes in harshly. The omega underneath him whines when he doesn't start moving immediately, and he insists “Baby, I just don't want to hurt you, it's been-”

“I don't care! Hurt me, wreck me, I need it Daddy please?” Seokjin rolls his hips and clenches his muscles tightly around the alpha's cock. “Breed me, mate me~”

Those words are the breaking point for Namjoon.

His growl is low and feral as he draws back and stays still for a fraction of a second before he starts up a rhythm of relentlessly, brutally snapping his hips into his omega, gripping his hips bruisingly tight to give himself leverage. It doesn't take long before Seokjin is cumming all over the mattress again, but of course he's not satiated, and neither is Namjoon.

The alpha fucks Seokjin through two more orgasms before his knot swells enough to catch on the older's rim with every thrust, smirking when Seokjin's moans and whines grow louder and higher in pitch. “Gonna knot you baby, gonna fuck you nice and full of my pups.” His wolf growls in a predatory manner as he nearly pushes the omega up the bed with the force of his last few thrusts to force his knot all the way into his tight hole.