When It Comes To You, There's No Crime

{Again, this flashback has nothing to do with the cliffhanger at the end of chapter 13. I'm just keeping y'all on your toes, and writing some things I shouldn't have glossed over. I'll get back to the present in the next chapter, I promise!! ^^; Also, I find it kinda hilarious that I decided to work a comeback into my story before I even knew the date of BTS's comeback... Okay enough of my blabbering. Onto the good stuff~}

~~~One Month Ago~~~

It's been a successful day at the studio. Most of their new tracks are recorded, and the album is coming together nicely. Jungkook had talked extensively with PD-Nim and some of their other producers to let Seokjin have more lines, and they had finally agreed, much to the relief of their fans. This means that Jungkook has a bit more down time.

He's thankful for that, especially when he starts feeling his rut coming on towards the end of their recording session.

“Fuck...” He growls very lowly in his throat, thankful that he's alone for the moment. He'd known his rut was coming soon, but why did it have to be today, when they were going straight from the studio to the location to shoot their MV? He doesn't have time to dwell on it though, as when he shifts in his seat, his rock-hard erection rubs uncomfortably against his jeans and makes him growl again.

Just then, of course, Taehyung walks by. “Kookie? What's the matter? You're-” He freezes when he sees the flecks of red in the alpha's eyes. “Your rut?” He whispers. Jungkook nods, thankfully still somewhat in control over his body and responses, though his wolf is telling him to throw Taehyung onto the nearest flat surface and fuck him senseless.

“Y-yeah. Shit.” His claws dig into the leather of the chair he's sitting in.

“Then let me help you.” Drawn by the powerful scent of dominance and lust that's slowly permeating the little room they're in, Taehyung shuts and locks the door behind him before walking up to the suffering alpha. “Please, alpha.”

“B-but...” Jungkook gasps and stands up, only half aware of what he's doing. “I won't be gentle.”

“Good.” Taehyung smirks. “And uh...” His demeanor suddenly becomes shy. “I was w-wondering if you and Hoseokie-hyung could mate me and each other?”

Despite himself and his urges, Jungkook smiles. “Absolutely. But are you sure you want to do it here?”

Taehyung laughs softly. “In case you forgot, this is the room where we met. So this is the perfect place.” He winks. “I'll go get Hobi-hyung. I think his rut is starting soon too. Be right back.” He looks almost giddy as he turns to unlock the door.

“H-hurry.” Jungkook growls as he unzips his pants to free his aching cock, watching the omega's plump ass as he leaves the room. The alpha sits back in his chair and strokes his erection at a rapid pace, and just when he's about to reach an unsatisfying orgasm, the door opens again, and Taehyung launches himself at the younger, ripping off his pants in the process of climbing into his lap.

“We're here now. Let us help you.” Hoseok closes and locks the door, speaking for himself and Taehyung as he leans over Jungkook and kisses him deeply. The younger alpha then loses himself to his pure alpha instincts, and much of the next three hours is lost to him as his wolf completely takes over.

Thankfully, the one thing he does remember is sinking his teeth into Taehyung's neck on one side while Hoseok bites the other side. His rut hat triggered Taehyung's heat, so the biting didn't hurt him. He's just about to knot Taehyung (again) when the omega and other alpha both sink their teeth into his neck, making him growl so animalistically it sends a shiver up Taehyung's spine. His cum shoots forcefully from his cock and up into Taehyung, locking him inside the omega as he and Taehyung bite Hoseok's neck.