Pushement

Well basically after everyone left the casino, the devil found out and made.. Well he ordered me to clean it up, and I secretly asked Rosie to help me out since we done it together. Anyway she agreed.
But the thing is, they didn't say HOW for me and Rosie to clean the place so we had an amazing idea as I was sat on the broken bar counter.

So first we cleaned all the things that can get ruined due to our plan first so we don't cause more trouble.
First we cleaned all the cards and glasses first and then the drinks and chairs. We then moved everything we cleaned to a clean room.
Now time for the plan.

"got everything Y/N?"I nodded and grabbed the end.
"ready Rosie?" she nodded
Then we both said in unison.
"3-2-1"
Rosie quickly opened the door and I pulled onto the room causing a trap door to open up and for her to jump through so she don't get caught.
Within the first 3 seconds the room was filled with water. The room we used to fill up with water was the bones toilets, well at least we did the cleaners a favour by cleaning it for them.
I smiled to myself for having the idea.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU THINK THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA?!"The devil roared.
His face went bright red and I tries my best not to laugh at the sight. It was truly funny.
"I tried making a super potion sir"I eventually said.
"WHY DID YOU THINK IT WAS A GOOD IDEA?!" He asked slamming his fists on the bar angrily.
His hand covered in blue ink.
I tried keeping a straight face noticing.
He went silent before groaning and rubbing his face.
That's when I lost it.
I keeled over laughing hysterically.
So did everyone else.
"SHUT IT!" everyone but me went quiet.
"EVERYONE OUT!"and just like a bunch of scared dogs, they ran with their tails between their legs.
I eventually calmed down before stretching and laughing whilst saying "you painted a face on your face!" he had a mustache and half a beard, it was hilarious...
He friends once again before wiping his face in his hands making it go away.
"clean up this mess"he said angrily and left.

I managed to swim over to the door and opened it out wards after unlocking, letting all the water just flow out- taking all the ink with it. I laughed hysterically and managed to hold onto the door frame, stopping myself from being swept away.
After a couple of minutes the water was completely gone and so was the ink!
I quickly placed everything back and in place, I then gave wheezy 10 pound to just smoke in the room so the damp smell don't get everywhere.

The next day.

The devil walked around the casino checking that everything and everyone in place. He couldn't see you though, and that didn't bother him not after yesterday.

One of the patrons walked up to the devil happily.
"what is it?"The devil asked raising a brow curiously.
"we love the new decoration sir! Blue looks good!"
Then they left.
The devil looked around confused and somewhat worried.
What blue decorations...?
He then looked up and shrieked with a furious roar shaking the room "Y/N!!!!!!!!!"
You heard his roar from the library, you giggled to yourself and continued playing monopoly with Rosie.