No

"This is not fair.." dice was now in his suit, still neat, tidy and presentable although his attitude and thoughts have all been clouded by the thoughts of Y/N and only Y/N.

Mr Wheezy now in his human form walked on over to dice, sitting at his side. he was also presentable himself, his fur coat wrapped him up warmly, strange though they were both inside the casino.

the two was sat on stools next to the casino's bars, dice was drinking a fancy glass of something whereas wheezy was smoking his usual cigar. 

"Look, buddy, I know itsa none of my business or anything but-" Wheezy started to speak but dice quickly cut him off. "yes, your right, wheezy. it is none of your business." he retorted back, taking another swig of his fancy drink.

"aight then...but boss sent me over so you can talk... and i am just curious what did the witch do to you?" 

dice then slightly moved his head to look over at the other, a little confused.

"i don't know...i think fuck it i don't remember, she must've had me under a spell" he growled looking down at his glass filled with a poison that now is running through his veins, poison humans seemed to like to abuse themselves with. 

"so the bitch casted a spell on you to make you forget? what do you think that she will do to-"

dice abruptly stood up startling the other to his right slightly, pulling the cigar out of his mouth he asked: "and where do you think you're headed while we are on the job?"

dice glared at him "i'm having a small talk with the boss.."

"w-wait dice you know he would get even more pissed if you ask him again" wheezy placed his other hand on dice's shoulder, a way to stop him from going on any further but it was futile. dice just shrugged him off and started to head over to the devil's office after muttering a "watch me" to the other before he left him standing there sighing gently and taking another puff of his cigar.

Dice made a couple of knocks before heading on into the devil's room without permission and to say the least, he was not particularly happy to see dice in his office and not on the casino's floor.

"dice what are you doing here?" the devil asked the other, his feet resting on his desk casually counting his notes before placing them away, a hobby that he soon grew to love, counting money.

"i want to-" dice tried to plead with the devil, but he cut him off with a wave of his hands. 

"go back to work dice, im still going over the documents and the rule book" 

dice raised a brow a little confused at the mention of a so-called rulebook.

since when did the devil have a rule book.

as if reading his mind the devil replied with. "its a book i created to help me check for loopholes, now leave me be i will call for you if anything comes up."

"no, but si-"

"NO BUTTA...dice leave..."

and with that dice left the devils office in a small fit of rage that soon became sadness as he left to go to the bar to continue to drink.

he cant leave the casino without his boss' permission, and he did not have it.