Runnin'

Dice, seen by many, running through each isle heading away from the casino.
he now looks like he used to, a gleam in his emerald green eyes, his clothes neatly presented the best he could in such a rush as he ran past everyone. The people that were the most shocked were the ones who wouldn't visit the casino, thinking that he would never come out of there, then the ones who knew well of the casino thought that he had run away. the streets filled with whispers and talk as everyone watches the tall die run past eagerly. 
I'm almost there Y/N...
Dice's thoughts were once again filled with you to the brim. 
he came to a stop when he needed five minutes to breathe, he leaned his hand against a side of the building before curiously looking up at it noticing that it was a shop. 
a smirk spread on his lips as he noticed what kind of shop. 
he entered the shop looking at the pig in front of him, as soon as the shop keeper saw him, anger and worry cross his face "look er I 'av-" dice cut him off before he would continue. 
"I want your strongest potions dear sir, and I will pay double," he said looking at the set ahead of him. 
the pig chuckled and then snorted at the end, he gave Dice the potions.
As soon as they left the pigs hand he drank them straight, he placed the bottles back on the counter and paid the amount in full and as promised he placed the exact amount again, doubling it before running out. The pug just stood there shocked and very confused.
Dice how ever, feeling powered up in every way possible, ran faster than before easily finding his way around all of the Isle to the witches forest and soon enough he found the witches hut within.
He stood there outside the house, his eyes glowing, determined to get her back.