Flash backs, part 2

You sighed sitting on bed, the soft cushions comforted you as your legs swung of the side bouncing eagerly for a certain someone's arrival.
The dress he got you was nothing but magnificent, it captured your curves perfectly.
Although it appeared to look old fashioned-it suited you like you were the model it was designed for.

It matched your curves and your hair flowed nicely with the dress, it drawing out your chest but at the same time showing off your hips

A knock came at the door that sent you off of your ass and onto your feet of which you ran to the door with.
You took a deep breath to calm yourself down. You've only been on dates with...him and it was odd, never something fancy and always in something as a throw off walk or a random movie night. But you were excited for this nonetheless.

Your hand eagerly opened the door to see king dice standing there looking polished and looking dapper.
He didn't change from his usual purple suit,much but this time it was floral patterned with black colour at the bottom of his sleeves and the blazor itself.
He bowed lightly taking your left hand giving it a feathery kiss on the back of your hand.

You blushed lightly shaking your head at him.
There's a word for what he was doing, and its called sucking up.

You both sit down at the table, you were eyeing the restaurant and he was eyeing you.
You let your eyes wander off to his hands that were resting gently on the red and white clothed table.

"Have o mentioned you look absolutely stunning this fine evening, princess?"

You shook your head smiling gently.

"Yes you've been telling me all night"
He shrugged a little still staring at you even when the food comes onto the table.

He continued to stare at you even after food has finished. You sighed shaking your head once again but this time giggling lightly.
"Cmon we need to leave.."
You stood up from your chair as he did the same.
"Time to go home.." You mumbled quietly.
You turned to leave and make your way to the exit but Dice took your hand and draw you closer to him with a mischievous smile.
"I...got something else...planned"
His grin never left his face as he led you out of the restaurant and down the road.
For the whole walk, he didn't say a word.
After you came to the egde of town, nothing special at all.
You looked over questioning him.
He pulled out a black piece of cloth and wrapped it around you head.
He then explained that he had a surprise ready for you.
You rolled my eyes and let him drag you off to the unknown. A kind gesture until you were both attacked by some drunk ass holes from the casino.
Long story short, they ruined your date and you were forced to go without actually seeing what dice had in mind for you