8

[A/N: Hey guys! I'm so very sorry for the late update. I got so preoccupied reading Vento Aureo (JJBA Part 5) that I completely forgot about the fanfiction! I immediately continued writing this chapter after I finished the manga. I learned so many things in Part 5, and I believe that I could use that to improve the plot to satisfy the JoJo Standards. I hope that I don't get distracted by Stone Ocean afterwards... I made sure I downloaded a few chapters so that I wouldn't indulge in it as much as I did in Vento Aureo (at least until I finish my work).

The part where they arrive in Iga is fiction. The places used here have no connection in real life.]

When I opened my eyes, I was surrounded by complete darkness. I couldn't see, hear nor feel anything.

I started walking from where I laid down. I didn't know how I ended up here. Where am I? What happened to the others?

As I blindly walked forward, I heard voices from a distance. I called out, "Who's there?"

I ran towards its direction. As I ran, the voices became much more audible to hear.

"Oh, it's the weirdo."

"Let's just leave her alone,"

"She should get lost. No one cares about her,"

Unexpectedly, my chest began to feel heavy. I felt very hollow inside because of these voices. I recognize them now – it's the voices of the people who have despised me.

After that, the voices became louder and louder until I can no longer bear it. I knelt down as I cried, begging for it to stop. Then it suddenly subdued. I heard another voice – someone very familiar.

"It's because you deserve it,"

"Jotaro!" I cried out. I ran towards his voice, "Where are you?"

His voice resonated again, "Kumiko, if you want things to change, then you should learn how to express yourself. Learn how to stand up for yourself when you know you're being stepped on."

All of a sudden, a bright light shone in front of me, and then a woman's figure appeared from afar. Perplexed, I slowly walked towards it.

Thinking it was a human being, I kept walking towards it. But as I got nearer, it was more of a humanoid.

It had pastel blue skin with little white spots that looked like it was splattered on one side, and its forehead is embellished with a headdress that has a jewel in the middle. Its eyes were devoid of pupils, yet in a shade of lavender. On its face looked like two golden yellow streaks that were identical on both sides of the face, continuing down to it's neck and torso. It wore some suit of armour, but its feet were left bare, wrapped around with some kind of string. It also held a weapon – a staff that is decorated all over with wavy lines and colors.

I stared at it as it eyed at me back. I don't feel any hostility from it, but rather I feel like it's a part of me. Could this being be me?

It opened its mouth and spoke, "I have always been here for you; I will continue to guide you until the very end," 

But before I could say something to it, I startled awake from a sudden jerk.

"Kumiko, is there something wrong?" Jotaro asked as he held me on my shoulder.

It took a while for me to process everything around me. It appears that I'm still inside the bus on the way home. The sudden jerk must be from the bus hitting something on the road. I must've been dreaming while I slept in Jotaro's arms.