Behind It All...

°Ryan POV°

Her body, her features, her beauty, the little independent woman with a submissive kink.

She was imperfectly perfect.
Her scars, her beauty marks, and the faded little happy trail that started at her cute little bellybutton.

But even so, her confidence was overpowered everything, her cockiness was just enough, and her humble subnature was intriguing.

And I was about to make love to every inch of her.
Physically and spiritually.

°(Y/N) POV°

We're led back to my room, and to my surprise, my door is locked, and Ryan and I are left hot and alone, inches from each other.

He makes the first move, and he pulls me possessively into his arms, kissing me passionately.

I feel his tongue sweep across my bottom lip, asking for permission, and for once, I'm the eager one and I practically moan as his tongue caresses mine.

This is different... its slow, patient, possessive, passionate.
It leaves me dizzy and alive all at once and I press my body to his as he layse down on my bed, dropping hot kisses with every inch of skin he began to expose, and soon, I was bare beneath him.

He paused to gaze at me, and I became shy.

No ones ever stopped to stare...

I blush and hide my face.
"Don't stare like that..." I whine, and he chuckles, removing my hands and kissing my forehead.

"You're beautiful."

The way he whispers to me, and only to me...

"Ryan..." I mewl, and he smiles gently, kissing me softly, slowly picking up the pace.

His movement is flawless, constant and graceful like water, and I'm completely under his spell.

I've never felt this way before...

He's already naked by the time I really take a moment to gaze at him, and his raging boner causes a deep red blush to bloom across my face.

"Don't be so shy baby~"

He pins my hands at the sides of my head, and still, his kiss is gentle.

Without warning, he eases hinslef into me, taking in every sensation, one of his hand slips over my breast, his thumb rolling over my nipple, while his other runs up my spine, and I moan loudly, throwing my head back at all these electrifying feelings.

"R-Ryan~"

"Shh, you may refer to me as daddy~"

The title excites me, and to my embarrassment, I'm already close.
I tense around his twitching length, and he hisses in pleasure, biting my lower lip and pulling slowly.

"I-I'm close d-daddy!" I cry out.

"Already? Alright, cum for me baby." He picks up his pace slightly, urging me over the edge, and I come lose beneath him, the gentle yet harsh orgasm laying thick over my tense muscles.

"Oh I'm not done with you yet baby girl~"

His words send chills down my spine once more and sit up to kiss him passionately, taking him by surprise.

He pushes me back down gently, staying in the kiss, biting my lower lip.

I don't know why, but whenever he does that, I lose it, and I only crave more.

"Mmm~ d-daddy, please do that again..."

"Do what princess?" He smirks, and I blush.

I'm too ashamed to speak, so I kiss him again, and he suddenly thrusts into me harder than before, making me gasp and cry out, tilting my head back.

"Speak baby girl." He doesn't stop thrusting, and I whimper, losing my ability to form words.

"A-Ah, p-please! D-Daddy!!" I hold onto him for dear life and he presses his body against me, our heat, breathes, sweat and limbs tangles together in a passionate heap, and without warning, a second wave of intense pleasure grips my now weak body.

"Ah! Daddy!!" As I clench around him, it ignites his release, and he hisses, pulling out at last minute and his hot strings spill onto my stomach. He smirks as he looks down at me, and he leans down to kiss all over my face until he reached my lips.

"I didn't think you would come loose so quickly baby girl~" He teases, and my face blooms several shades of red.

"I-I'm sorry daddy..." I murmur in shame, and he chuckles, kissing my forehead and rising to get dressed, offering his hand to help me off the bed.

Well, that's a first...

TIME SKIP

We stand in Headmaster Brians office, and I only stare at the ground, dwelling on my embarrassing, inadequate stamina.

I barely lasted five minutes...
Why does he still want me?...
Why do I still hope he wants me?...

Headmaster Brian suddenly pulls Ryan aside, but I'm can still hear his whispers. Even Ryans.

"Are you sure you want... this one?"

I'm not enough...

"Are you questioning my desires?"

Why me?...

"N-No! Of course not!... it's just... she's... not so good..."

Hey!...

"Oh, she'll learn~"

What?...