006 ─── comet .

poison and blood
006  ───  comet .

poison and blood006  ───  comet

" just because i'm on a different path doesn't mean i'm lost "

anastasia's view

        𝔗he Salvatore Boarding House was surprisingly easy to find. It came up no problem on my navigation system, as I had taken my car instead of my bike. I thought that a mysterious mansion would be further down on the destinations list, but it popped up no problem. So I set my destination for the Salvatore Boarding House, Mystic Falls, Virginia, and drove there in a quick ten minutes.

The road leading up to the house was gravel; not particularly impressive, and half of the drive there was driving on that gravel road through the woods, wondering if it would ever end. When it finally did, a giant, Victorian style house emerged in the distance. It was designed to impress, and impress it did. I couldn't believe that Stefan lived in this place; it was like a dream.

In fact, any girl in Mystic Falls could probably imagine this being their home. They could probably imagine a perfect life, with perfect kids and the perfect guy. Except the perfect guy was Bela Lugosi in disguise.

I pulled up in the driveway, pulling the keys out of my car. I jumped out, taking in how the sun lit up the Boarding House, making it truly seem like something from out of a dream. I shut the car door and straightened my leather jacket.

I walked around, admiring the house and it's architecture for a quick second before bounding up the steps, knocking on the door. I tapped my foot impatiently, furrowing my brows when I went twenty seconds without a response. I glanced in the window, looking for someone and finding nothing but the information that the inside was just as beautiful as the outside.

I grabbed the knocker and slammed on the door, my impatience getting to me. I pursed my lips, crossing my arms after knocking with the knocker about seven times. This time I waited about fifteen seconds before the door swung open grandly, revealing a dark haired figure with a smug smirk.

I scowled, tilting my head to the side, causing some of my golden curls to fall over my shoulder. "Damon," I scoffed, snarling in disgust.

"Hello, Ana," Damon smirked at me, making me scoff and roll my eyes. I pushed past Damon into the house, which had a grand and spacious interior in which I felt as if I could finally breathe. It felt like a home. "Pushy," Damon muttered, making me purse my lips and resist the urge to smack him.

"Don't even start with me, Salvatore," I snapped, turning around, my hair flipping over my shoulder. I fixed Damon with an ice cold glare; I knew who this man was. He was a murderer.

"It's such a pleasure to see you again," Damon drawled, tilting his head to the side and smirking at me, which I imagined was his 'moves.' Pretty pathetic, I had to say.