016 ─── bitch hunt .

poison and blood
016  ───  bitch hunt .

poison and blood016  ───  bitch hunt

" she'll be seven feet under "

third person's view

        ℑf it were up to Anastasia Gilbert, Vicki Donovan's skin would by grey, and a stake would be protruding from her chest. It was bad enough when she was in transition and ran the risk of telling the entire town what she and Damon Salvatore - mostly Damon - had done to the potheads of Mystic Falls High. Now she was a vampire with a craving for human flesh and an unnatural obsession with Jeremy Gilbert, Ana's younger brother.

What was an even bigger problem was that Jeremy was just as - if not more - obsessed with Vicki. Ana watched him walk out the door earlier than she had even seen him so much as awake, convinced that he and the search party the police had organized would find Vicki.

All it had taken was a short visit from Stefan to find out that he had lost Vicki, and she fed on human blood, making her a vampire. Strong, quick, and hungry for what ran through her veins.

Still, Ana told Jeremy, "good luck," as he left, even though he was still mad at her for knocking Vicki out the day before. He was convinced that it made a difference in Vicki's fate, even though Ana knew it didn't. Ana still told him good luck, even though she knew exactly where Vicki Donovan was.

As soon as her sister left for school, not long after Jeremy left for the search party, Ana left. But she wasn't going to school, and she wasn't going to the search party either.

Ana pulled up to the Salvatore Boarding House in her sleek car, stepping onto the gravel of their driver with her shiny black heels. She slammed the door of her car shut, glancing up at the large mansion, taking in a deep breath.

She hadn't seen him since he held her captive, forcing her to watch him drain helpless teenagers dry after almost choking her to death just so he could threaten Stefan. Her life was worth more than a simple threat, she knew that. Still, the thought of looking Damon Salvatore in the eyes made her falter, and hesitate.

Still, she locked her car and walked up to the front door, not bothering to knock. After everything that had happened in the last few weeks, knocking was a formality she didn't have time for. She doubted Stefan or Damon had time for it either.

The first floor of the Salvatore Boarding House was completely silent, the fireplace in the parlor flickering with warm light. Even after walking in the front door, Ana could see a half-empty glass of bourbon on the table next to an armchair, next to the bottle.

Ana let her eyes flicker up, a pain developing in her chest. She couldn't... wouldn't go upstairs on her own. All she did was simply whisper, "Stefan."