Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

RECAP

“You wanna watch us live later? Were having a hometown show.” Charles said casually. “Yeah that would be cool.” I smiled. “Hey Jay?” he said “Yeah?” I looked at him. “I have a feeling were gonna be best friends.” He smiled.

Later that day…

So I got an idea from Charles. I should start making covers on Youtube. I don’t think it will be that bad. So here I am in my room. I just made a Youtube Channel called Jordiesaurus. Don’t laugh. I love dinosaurs. “Charles!” I screamed out the door. 10 seconds later he peeks through the door “You called?” He asked. “Um, yeah can you help me?”I said. “Yeah, what is it Jay?” He smiled. “Well im ready to make the video” I said happily. “Oh yeah, you want me to play?” he asked. “Yes please.” I laughed. He took the guitar and sat on the bed, and he handed me the camera. I turned on the camera and set it on the dresser . “So hey guys! My name is Jordan, and the famous Charles Trippy!” I announced. “Hey Guys!” Charles screamed. “Okay so this is my first cover and Char was nice enough to lend me his camera and his guitar skills!” I said. “So I decided to cover one Ed Sheeran’s songs, this one is called Tenerife Sea.” Charles started to play the chords and I started.

You look so wonderful in your dress

I love your hair like that

The way it falls on the side of your neck

Down your shoulders and back

We are surrounded by all of these lights

And people who talk too much

You’ve got that kind of look in your eyes

As if no one knows anything but us

And should this be the last thing I see

I want you to know its enough for me

‘Cause all that you are is all that ill ever need

Im so in love

So in love

You look so beautiful in this light

Your silhouette over me

The way it brings out the blue in your eyes

Is the Tenerife Sea

And all of the voices surrounding us here

They just fade out when you take a breath

Just say the word and I will disappear

Into the wilderness

And should this be last thing I see

I want you to know its enough for me

‘Cause all that you are is all that ill ever need

Im so in love, so in love, so in love

I finished singing and I realized that there were other people in the room. “Woohoo!” “Go Jay!” And some wolf whistles were heard in the room. Travis, Coley, Hunter, Duncan, and my brother were at my door. I laughed at them. I looked at the camera “Thank you guys! Please like, comment and subscribe! Follow me on twitter and instagram if you can! Its @Jordiesaurus ! Links will be in the description below!” I waved and Charles said “Toodles!”

I walked over to the camera and turned it off. “Jay I didn’t know that you could sing!” Travis screamed. “Yeah you were so amazing, you should open for us tonight!” Coley suggested. “Yeah that would be so awesome!” Hunter commented. “We can promote you on our vlogs ang twitter too!” Danny added. “I can provide moral support!” Brady screamed. “Thank you guys so much this means a lot to me!” I sniffled. “Aww Jay don’t cry!” Charles said. He walked over to me and hugged me, and pretty soon everyone sort of hugged me. “Guys cant breathe!” I screamed but my voice was muffled. “Oh sorry!” Travis pulled away and so did everyone, but Charles kept his arm over my shoulder. “So what do you say? You wanna open for us tonight?” Travis asked. “Heck yeah!” I said. “Awesome!” “Yay!” was heard in the room. I quickly edited and uploaded the video.

2 Hours Later…

We all piled into a van and we headed to the venue. Im not gonna say im nervous because I definitely am. I logged on twitter to see if I had any followers, and sure enough I had thousands. I freaked out a bit, then I saw that the 5 idiots followed me and mentioned me. That’s why… They all promoted my video. “Oh wow!” I screamed. Charles was beside me. “Whats up?” he asked. “I got like 10,000 followers! Thanks guys!” I checked Youtube and saw that I had 20 thousand hits! “Guys I got 20 thousand hits!” I freaked out. “We should celebrate after the show!” Travis said. “Yeah! My house fine?” Charles said. Everyone agreed. Because of all the excitement I drifted off to sleep.