Chapter 7

Chapter 7

The band runs off stage and Travis makes a beeline for me. Uh oh. “HAHAHA THAT WAS AMAZING JAAAY!” He picks me up by my arms. “Woah chill there buddy!” I laugh “put me down you giant!” He chuckles at that. “We should celebrate!” He screams. “Why don’t you guys get some take out and me and Jay will get the drinks? Meet at my place in 30?” Charles said. A bunch of random words were uttered.

“yeah” “sure” “okie”

“Hey Charles can you drive?” I ask confused. “No silly! Allie’s gonna pick us up.” He laughed and messed my head up. “Hey, hey watch the hair ya doofus!” I scream. He laughed at the little pet name. He brings out his camera and starts vlogging. “Woah. Guys, that hometown show was *bleep* amazing! So anyway, meet my friend” he turns the camera in my direction. “hi guys!” I scream. He turns back the camera in his direction. “Her name is Jay, and she is awesome! Be nice to her or ill cut you!” he said seriously… then laughs it off “just kidding guys! So were going back to my house to celebrate the first show, aand for my little friend here, who just hit 10k on twitter! Yall should go follow and subscribe to her! Links will be in the description down below!” I decide to go video bomb him. I started making funny faces behind him. I giggle, and he hears it. Charles turned around and started tickling me. “Ch-charles!” I squeel. “STAHP!” I say. He just keeps on laughing. “No way!”

We got to Charles’ house and everyone was already there and they let themselves in. I met Allie along the way and shes pretty cool if you ask me. We went inside the house and everyone was celebrating. Coley handed me a beer. “Hey everyone!” Travis shouted. Everyone gathered around Travis. Travis raised his beer and said “Here’s to Jay! May she be succesful in anything that she does! And heres to We The Kings! More concerts! Woohoo!” He hollered. Everyone cheered and dispersed. I walked off to the couch and Brady sat down beside me. “Um so Jay, I have something important to say to you…” He said quietly. “Shoot!” I said smiling. “Im headed to camp and a bunch of scouts are interested in me.” He said. “Brady! Congratulations! I knew you were good!” I screamed and hugged him. “But that means I have to train longer” he said. “how much longer” I said quietly. “Its gonna be four months Jay” He whispered. “oh.. Its not that long!” I said. “Ill miss you Jay… im leaving tomorrow morning..” he said. “Well then, you better be amazing!” I said, then I hugged him.