2. My Baby Girl

XUKUN.

Wow! The way she dances are quite good. The chemistry between Teacher (Y/N) and PD Zhang are really great. No wonder why they are pretty famous in Korea for being the so called 'Third Generation of Kpop best couple' even though they're not even together.

"Now that's what I'm talking about! That's what I called professionals!" Mentor Wang yells and highfives both Teacher MC Jin and Teacher Li. The two dance mentors giggled at those three.

I'll make sure to have a pretty good first impression to the mentors...Oh...It's a bit chilly up here.

After PD Zhang and (Y/N)'s dance they called the next trainee named Dong Yenlai. That proceedure continued until PD Zhang calls me.

I walked out of that triangle tunnel thing-y and smiled at the teachers. Many trainees clapped for me but I think it only makes me feel too much pressured.

"Is he handsome?" I heard PD Zhang asked. Teacher Cheng Xiao nodded while the one who I want to give a good impression is not even looking straight at me. I bet she doesn't even remember me if she continue to act like this.

"Hello Teachers, My name is Cai Xukun." I greeted them but got shy when I saw all the mentors are seeing me except her...She looks like she's reviewing the paper with my bio on it.

"Your performance is your own song? Interesting. I hope you can give us a very good performance to prove that you have the ability of being A rank." Teacher (Y/N) said making some of the trainees terrifed because of her tone. She's very different when she's with Twice.

"That's right, This song is the first song I self-composed and wrote the lyrics. It's the first song I created." I explained then they nodded at me.

"Why do you write this song?" Teacher Li asked while his expression looks like he's not happy to see me or something. He's too serious looking.

Aish...I can't let them know that I wrote very sexy song dedicated to Teacher (Y/N)...They'll think I'm a pervert.

"This song was actually written when I'm under a lot of stress and then I don't want to disappoint the people who like me. I want to make better music for them to listen to. I know they have always been waiting." I truthfully spoke and I saw PD Zhang acted as if he saw something interesting in one of the papers which was my bio.

"Based on the lyrics I can tell that your stress was pretty high. 'Captivated by your body, Baby girl'" Teacher Li teased which caused me to blush and try to laugh it off. PD Zhang Yixing chuckled and hit the table.

"Oh gosh, Oh my." Teacher Jieqiong laughed and Teacher Cheng Xiao used her hands to cover her chest.

They're doings are all making me feel embrassed of myself.

"You said it is a song written for your fans right?" Dance Mentor Cheng Xiao asked smiling at me.

"There are one or two sentences that expresses my feelings for my fans. Example 'If you need me I will be by your side'. It's like when they need me I hope I can be with them forever." I tried to explain while gesturing things here and there.

"I think your fans will like it very much." Teacher Cheng Xiao smiled at me couragingly. The other trainees clapped for me.

"Thank you." I bowed at them.

"Can I see what rank you gave to yourself?" Rap Mentor asked while obviously bothering Teacher (Y/N) using his pen to ruin her styled hair.

"We are looking forwand to the first person whose performing a self-composed song. A producer with a huge amount of pressure." Mentor Li said looking serious all of the sudden.

"Impressive. We're now eagerly waiting for someone who have the ability of an A rank. Don't let us down." Teacher (Y/N) smiled at me sweetly giving her famous gummy smile and gives me a thumps up. I went to my position and the music immediately start.

After my performance the mentors talked for a while until...

"Jackson and I discussed a very important thing." Mentor MC Jin stated in a very serious tone then almost shoved the mic in Mentor Wang's face.

"It's the shirt you're wearing underneth." Mentor Wang stated seriously until he just cracked...

"Where do you buy it? 'Cause we also want to buy." Mentor MC Jin chuckled with Mentor Wang.

"My fan gave it to me." I told them the truth and laugh nervously.

"Then please tell them to buy two sets for us." Mentor Wang requested. Both him and Mentor MC Jin almost making too hard for Mentor (Y/N) to breathe.

"Ok, No problem." I said as soon as I can...

"Are you by some chance almost became a character of the Kdrama called 'Rise of the Fallen Empress' before? Cai Xukun?" Mentor (Y/N) curiously asked eyeing me suspectiously.

"Finally. It's about time for you to find out Princess Euna." I sighed and called her by the name she almost use for the drama. Too bad the director went bankrupt which ends the drama without a single shoot.

"Well I'm not sure so I can't make a move Prince Donghyun." She smirked.

"Enough flirting you two. Let's evaluate his rank. You two even wore fishnet clothings." PD Zhang ordered making me blush hard. Her cloths are pure black with a caption printed on it says 'Baby girl".

 Her cloths are pure black with a caption printed on it says 'Baby girl"

"You're my Baby girl. I can tell that this song is a very sexy song. Please give us some time to evaluate your rank." PD Zhang teased as he become serious in a blink of an eye.

"The results of Cai Xukun's evaluation is.....A." PD Zhang smiled at me. The trainees clapped and cheered for me.

____________________________________

I'm tired...